Jump to navigation Jump to search
The interior of the Ghoul Nyx is the same as the original Nyx model: very empty apart from the pilot's seat and hangar.
- Spirits have high firepower.
- Monstrous total health of 30000 is only lower than the Prototype X-1 and Prototype X-2.
- High Fighter count allows swarming of large ships.
- Extremely high mobility for a ship of its size.
- Colossal explosion size puts everyone in danger of taking heavy damage or having nearby ships and bases destroyed.
- Can easily be destroyed by multiple Dreadnoughts if undefended.
- Demands cooperation in order for a proper combat scenario to be effective.
- A huge target for Pirates.
- Was super expensive at the time, at a whopping $567,356 credits ($1,567,094.8 credits if you need to upgrade your warehouse).
- Required a level 27 Warehouse.
- Turrets have low damage output.
- Mediocre Cargo Hold.
- Always travel in a fleet to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Bait and Switch; warp into a dangerous zone, deploy the Spirits and then warp out of the zone leaving the Spirits to deal with whatever you wanted dealt with.
- When at war with multiple factions, they will almost always gather a fleet with the purpose of defeating it. Never rely on the Ghoul Nyx's health to tank a fleet.
- Received some buffs in .60d that boosted Shields by 375 and Hull by 400.
- Received a few buffs in .64c that (probably) gave the Ghoul Nyx turrets and more health.
- Shield increased from 14000 to 15000 in version .68d.
- Top speed increased from 35 to 50 in version .70c, along with every other ship that has a top speed of lower than 50.
- Health increased from 15k/14k to 16k/14.5k, interior re-added in version .73b3
- This ship was the most expensive Ship in the game, up until the release of the Prototypes, and then the Osiris, and then Super Capitals.
- Can go months at a time without being spawned.
- The largest Halloween Event 2017 ship that was available.
- There is a decal in the cockpit that states: GET OUT #Y#O#U#W#I#L#L#P#A#Y.
- Has specialized Fighters, those being the Spirits.
- One of the Event Ships that was brought back for the 2019 Black Friday sale.
- Highest health out of all non-Super Capital Ships.