Jump to navigation Jump to search
A teleporter just on the outside leads you straight to the cockpit. The pilot's seat is inside the orb.
- It is one of the fastest ships in its class.
- Its health pool is higher than all Battleships, and even some Dreadnoughts, too.
- Insanely powerful Spinals.
- Extremely high DPS for a Battleship.
- Easily swarmed by small ships if the pilot is not skilled enough.
- Pirates and other fleets may target this ship as a trophy kill.
- Must be good at aiming spinals since it makes up the majority of the DPS.
- The most expensive battleship in the game (but only because of the Class B Permit).
- 4 Skull Turrets replaced with 2 Advanced Medium Autocannons and 2 Advanced Medium Autolasers in an unknown version.
- Hull reduced from 6666 to 3333, 8 Medium Phasers changed to 8 Large Phasers and 4 Large Cannons changed to 4 Huge Cannons in version .68d.
- Added to the limited build menu in version .73a?, requiring a Class B Permit and regular materials.
- 2 Medium Advanced Autocannons and 2 Medium Advanced Autolasers replaced with 4 Grim Railguns in version .73b8.
- Explosion size 120 ----> 600 .75a12
- Best used as a support ship in sieges, or as a finisher ship on lighter targets.
- Great against other Battleships and some Dreadnoughts since it can outmaneuver them while inflicting high Spinal damage.
- Always bring a fleet to cover your ship as it is a high priority target due to its value and rarity.
- Due to duplication glitches (and other issues never fully revealed), the quest to obtain the Grim was taken down before the Halloween Event 2018 ended.
- The first person to build a Grim was HK4l7.