The Gunslinger is a low-cost ship, good at supporting in attacking bases and defending against other ships as the Cannons deal massive damage. It comes at a cost though, as it is slow and not as maneuverable as most other Cruisers.
The interior of the Gunslinger is sparsely decorated. It only has a small pilot's seat in front with a few team-colored parts near it.
- Decent durability.
- Relatively low cost.
- Wreaks havoc on hull and anything you can hit with your Spinals.
- Decent health for a Cruiser.
- Amazing swarm ship.
- Comparatively low Turret firepower.
- Low damage against shield.
- Vulnerable alone.
- Rather large for a Cruiser.
- Make maximum use of the spinal weapons which can do tons of damage if hitting a target.
- A good choice for a beginner to help out in a siege.
- Stay in a group of stronger ships and always be behind them when sieging so you won't take damage.
- Defend your base by aiming at the bigger ships with your Spinals.
- It received a minor remake to the model as well as the addition of 2 Light Flak Cannons in around versions .47 - .48.
- Spinal barrel interval decreased from 0.5s to 0.1s in version .66b.
- Cannon spinal size increased from Large to Huge in version .66b
- Cannon spinal nerfed to 4 medium instead of 2 huge in version .66b
- Received a remodel in .66b
- Now has trails, Front turret no longer off centered .75a27
- Some pilots call this a "Mini-Ridgebreaker". However, the old Ridgebreaker's Spinals are actually based on this ship.
- It was remade once before being added into the game.
- Ironically, it became more maneuverable, and the description of the ship has become outdated since the remodel.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox