This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Gunslinger is a powerful Cruiser that has rather unique Medium Cannons mounted on top of the ship.
The Gunslinger is a low-cost ship, good at supporting in attacking bases and defending against other ships as the Cannons deal massive damage. It comes at a cost though, as it is slow and not as maneuverable as most other Cruisers.
The interior of the Gunslinger is sparsely decorated. It only has a small pilot's seat in front with a few team-colored parts near it.
- Decent durability.
- Relatively low cost.
- Wreaks havoc on hull and anything you can hit with your Spinals.
- Decent health for a Cruiser.
- Amazing swarm ship.
- Comparatively low Turret firepower.
- Low damage against shield.
- Vulnerable alone.
- Rather large for a Cruiser.
- Make maximum use of the spinal weapons which can do tons of damage if hitting a target.
- A good choice for a beginner to help out in a siege.
- Stay in a group of stronger ships and always be behind them when sieging so you won't take damage.
- Defend your base by aiming at the bigger ships with your Spinals.
- It received a minor remake to the model as well as the addition of 2 Light Flak Cannons in around versions .47 - .48.
- Spinal barrel interval decreased from 0.5s to 0.1s in version .66b.
- Cannon spinal size increased from Large to Huge in version .66b
- Cannon spinal nerfed to 4 medium instead of 2 huge in version .66b
- Received a remodel in .66b
- Now has trails, Front turret no longer off centered .75a27
- Some pilots call this a "Mini-Ridgebreaker". However, the old Ridgebreaker's Spinals are actually based on this ship.
- It was remade once before being added into the game.
- Ironically, it became more maneuverable, and the description of the ship has become outdated since the remodel.
- REDIRECT Template:Picture Infobox