Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Hallow is a fast and slim ship which resembles the Zhen, as both ships are flat and have mainly spinal-based firepower.
- Very good shield health, rivaling some Battleships.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Very fast.
- Some Turrets will have trouble hitting this ship.
- Very powerful in Groups/Swarms with good coordination, allowing it to defeat strong ships like the Consul.
- Very hard to hit with spinals when at full speed.
- Will be hunted due to it being a limited ship.
- Very expensive compared to other Battlecruisers.
- Requires good spinal aim.
- Use your speed to avoid other Ships' Turrets while you hit them with your Spinals.
- It could also be used to distract Starbases due to its speed, shape, and health.
- Play this ship like the Razor Wing, it can take down stronger Ships.
- Make sure to use the Q and E keys to drift and constantly fire your Spinals.
- Stay about 2k studs away from the enemy ship when PvPing so you can fire your Spinals accurately.
- Effective in swarms.
- Use in hit-and-run tactics.
- Received a remodel in version .66m
- Saying ":Cost Hallow" started showing the cost for this ship in a unknown version.
- Before the bug got fixed in a unknown version, ":Cost Hallow" would only show the cost for the Hallowlight, this means it cannot be refunded before it got fixed, this has since been patched and now shows the cost for Hallow.
- Widely considered "OP" by players.
- Accidentally given 6/6 huges for 10 minutes (these are the spinals of the Prototype X-2)
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (675k credits) + 2327 Sillicate, 1843 Carbon, 1272 Iridium, 14 Adamantite, 58 Palladium, 20 Titanium, and 20 Quantium