This ship is classified as an Admin Ship and can only be used by Galaxy Staff.
This ship class is unobtainable and can only be given via the :addship command.
Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
The Halloween Ship is an early Admin Ship.
The Halloween Ship is an Admin-only Ship that makes for a great party boat. It has a dance floor inside that flashes different colors. The ship drops no loot or bounty upon destruction.
This ship originally played a song called "Halloween Ship Custom 1," which was made by Pavalix. The ship can also play "Turn Down For What," "Vindicate Datsik & Excision," and "Blue6 (Original Mix) BlueMonster." Music automatically playing from this ship has since been removed.
The interior of the Halloween Ship is simple. It has a large dance floor and a pilot's seat in front. (pictures in Trivia)
- High mobility.
- High damage resistance. (95%)
- You can host large dance parties.
- Has no weapons.
- Can't automatically play music, putting pressure on you to pick a good song.
- People will target this ship as a prize kill.
- Lure players onto your ship and then drop them into the abyss by de-spawning your ship as they dance on the dance floor.
- You can make friends by letting them party on your ship. However, since you're an Admin, you'll already be getting lots of attention.
- Removed along with most of the Admin Ships in version .62a1.
- Remodeled into s0phied's Egg.
- On Halloween, it played music but then a bug caused the Halloween Ship to stop playing music. It has since been fixed.
- Admins are allowed to give regular players this ship on Galaxy Development.