The Halloween Ship is an early Admin Ship.
The Halloween Ship is an Admin-only Ship that makes for a great party boat. It has a dance floor inside that flashes different colors. The ship drops no loot or bounty upon destruction.
This ship originally played a song called "Halloween Ship Custom 1," which was made by Pavalix. The ship can also play "Turn Down For What," "Vindicate Datsik & Excision," and "Blue6 (Original Mix) BlueMonster." Music automatically playing from this ship has since been removed.
The interior of the Halloween Ship is simple. It has a large dance floor and a pilot's seat in front. (pictures in Trivia)
- High mobility.
- High damage resistance. (95%)
- You can host large dance parties.
- Has no weapons.
- Can't automatically play music, putting pressure on you to pick a good song.
- People will target this ship as a prize kill.
- Lure players onto your ship and then drop them into the abyss by de-spawning your ship as they dance on the dance floor.
- You can make friends by letting them party on your ship. However, since you're an Admin, you'll already be getting lots of attention.
- On Halloween, it played music but then a bug caused the Halloween Ship to stop playing music. It has since been fixed.
- Admins are allowed to give regular players this ship on Galaxy Development.