Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Harvester has no interior other than a simple pilot's seat set against a slanted gray wall.
- High mobility.
- Small, making it hard to hit.
- Decent speed.
- The Medium Mining Laser provides a considerable range, and the Tiny Mining Lasers allow short-range harvesting.
- Very affordable Miner.
- Low health pool.
- Small Ore Hold.
- Slow Acceleration and Deceleration.
- Aliens often target Miners.
- Awful Model
- Make sure to constantly check for hostile ships heading in your direction. Constantly check your Minimap.
- Watch out if you're at War, you're likely to be ambushed.
- Don't mine at the Mega Base if you are at War and you aren't protected.
- Received a remodel in version .56b.
- Nerfed in an unknown version, losing 175 Cargo Hold.
- As of .61i, its Mining Lasers now mine Ore as far as 3000 studs, the original distance of Medium Mining Lasers.
- Received a buff in .64a? that upgraded its two Small Mining Lasers into 1 Medium Mining Laser.
- Received a buff in .64f that added 2 Tiny Mining Lasers and upped its Ore Hold from 750 to 900.
- Received a buff in .66b that buffed its 2 Tiny Mining Lasers to 2 Small Mining Lasers. Its speed also increased to 225 while also receiving a buff to its Ore Hold, making it 1150.
- Buff reverted in .66b?: Ore Hold was 900, Cargo Hold was 90.
- In an unknown version, its Ore Hold was buffed to 1000 and Cargo Hold was buffed to 100.
- The creator of the ship once called for the ship to be renamed, but it was refused. Had he been successful, this ship would be known as the Flevyrion.
- Brings in about 937 credits without any Loyalty per run, but can earn up to 1687 credits.
- Has a cult following in the Galaxy Community (Harvesterism).
- Was the first ever Miner to have a Warp Drive.
- According to the U.N.E lore, an off-course Harvester discovered Aqueous ll.
- The second of two Miners to have Tiny Mining Lasers, with the Wooly Mammoth being the first Miner to ever have Tiny Mining Lasers.
- Was shadowed by the Hornet for a while, due to it being better in nearly all aspects.
- Before it was buffed, it had only 2 Tiny Mining Lasers.
- The largest Miner you can buy with a level one warehouse.
- According to the description, it was used in deep, unmapped regions of space to mine uranium.