The Hasatan has a thin front that expands to a set of blast wings and wider thrusters on the rear.
It has a Torpedo tube-like decoration that houses a Large Torpedo.
The entrance has a teleporter that teleports the player to the pilot room which has three seats. The seat on the back is the pilot seat.
- Relatively low cost.
- Decent health pool.
- High damage per shot with the Torpedo with over 750 damage to a Starbase.
- Extremely long range with the Large Torpedo (11000).
- Great overall Spinal firepower.
- Powerful long-range Turrets.
- Overall good damage output.
- Long Torpedo reloading time.
- A large target that is easily hit by Large Turrets.
- The extremely slow speed of the Torpedo makes fighting almost impossible, short of Starbases and large ships.
- Underwhelming maneuverability for a Battleship.
- Ineffective against smaller, faster Ships.
- Relies on the Heavy LR Laser and the Phasers for shield damage.
- It is an excellent alternative to conventional Siege Ships, being cheaper and also capable of dealing high damage to bases from a long range.
- Be sure to get far enough from the base because the health is too low to tank for more than 30 seconds.
- Use PVP ships as escorts, along with another Hasatan for constant assault.
- Try to get away if any ships come towards you. A Cruiser can even kill you if you have no support.
- Very effective with the "Outside The Box" tactic.
- Can be good against Dreadnoughts if it's constantly on its blind spots. However, it's bad against any ships lower than a Battleship.
- Remodeled in version .61d.
- Received a buff in .66b increasing its Shield from 2500 to 3000, its Hull from 2000 to 3000, increasing the Torpedo size from large to huge, and revamping the Turret loadout. It was also remodeled.
- 1 Long Range Laser and 3 Medium Phasers removed in version .69a1.
- 2 Long Range Lasers replaced with 2 Medium Railguns in version .69e, due to Long Range Laser (not the Heavy LR Laser) turret being removed from the game.
- 1 Huge Torpedo downsized to large variant in version .71b.
- In warp, the Hasatan is faster than its Torpedo and will pass it by easily.
- In theory, it can kill a base without the base ever firing back. In practice, though, unless it is guarded, it will die easily to enemy defenders.
- It used to have a glitch with one of its Turrets, resulting in a Turret that is inside the ship.
- The Large Torpedo does very high damage, so it's a very popular ship for Sieging.
- The first Hasatan model heavily resembled a CR-90 Corvette from Star Wars.
- Resembles the Theia.
- The interior and back resemble the Avalon.
- Can capture Frion I in around 8 and a half minutes.
- Able to capture Aqueous II in around 3 minutes.