This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Heartbreaker is a Battlecruiser which was made for Valentine's Day 2020. It was re-released on Valentine's Day 2021.
The Heartbreaker largely has a color scheme of pink and red. It has a fairly retro building style, using mostly vanilla studio bricks and as few meshes as a possible. It was sold by Confinium (NPC) on the 3rd floor of the VIP lounge.
The ship's interior consists of a chair next to a teleporter underneath a glass dome. Behind the chair is a small container labeled "Heartifact Storage".
- Very high health for a Battlecruiser.
- Good mobility.
- Very powerful Spinals and Turrets.
- High DPS.
- Requires Spinal aiming in order to deal efficient Shield damage.
- Very expensive for a Battlecruiser.
- If destroyed, you cannot get it back (unless refunded).
- A target for pirates as it is an event ship.
- Very small cargo hold compared to other Battlecruisers.
- Spinal aim is crucial in dealing effective shield damage.
- Use with caution, as it is a Limited ship and will be focused in a battle.
- Taken offsale on an unknown date.
- Top Speed increased from 120 to 135, 1 Medium Phaser added and put back on-sale (for Valentine's Day only) in version .71b2.
- The first Valentine's Day ship to be added to Galaxy.
- The first Heartbreaker to be destroyed was thecoolestguyeverrrr's Heartbreaker. It was destroyed by Bomb_Pops's 3D Printed Warlock.
- Has custom Turrets and Turret sounds.
- Better Spinals than some Dreadnoughts.
- The creator of this ship, Poke, originally made the Heartbreaker grey, but then the old Admin Director, Confinium, made it pink, leading to some drama that has since been dealt with.