This ship is unobtainable and can only be used by NPCs.
Outdated & Inaccurate Information
This page contains outdated or inaccurate information.
If anyone can update the page, please do so.
Once the information is up-to-date, this notice can be removed.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This article describes the NPC vessel. To see the player ship counterpart, see Widowmaker.
The Hearteater is a Pirate AI Super Capital (formerly a Battleship) released on February 14th, 2022; during the Valentine's Day 2022 Event.
The Hearteater is a Pirate-affiliated AI ship that ruthlessly shreds both the Shields and Hull of any ship if not attacked with care, due to its armament having very high damage output for a Battleship.
- Given that this ship will significantly damage most ships that try to attack it (and will almost certainly destroy them if in swarms), try to fight them one at a time with a strong Dreadnought, Carrier(with AI Fighters), or Super Capital. Beware the fact that these ships are capable of calling all other Pirates present on the map.
- Do not attempt to take out the Hearteaters if there is three or more of them with a ship. This is because a swarm of them are very dangerous, unless you know what you're doing and fielding a powerful ship with high alpha damage like the Prototype X-1, Astraeus or Judgement. Instead, deploy a Carrier(preferably one with many fighters) and use the Fighters to destroy the them.
- If fighting one of these head-on by itself, ensure that you get close enough to force it to turn away and not be able to shoot its spinals at you.
For its power, the ship drops a measly loot of 3 Plasma Batteries; on top of no Combat Rewards due to the ship having no value.
- Heartifact Accelerator turrets nerfed: loses two barrels, resulting in a reload rate reduction in version .75a5.
- Disabled from spawning in an undocumented version.
- Ship class upgraded from Battleship to Super Capital, and stats changed in an unknown version:
- Health changed from 2,300 Shield and 4,500 Hull to 29,000 Shield and 29,000 Hull.
- Top speed increased from 120 to 320, and Acceleration increased from 20 to 50.
- Cargo Hold increased from 1 to 2500, and Explosion Radius value increased from 600 to 1244.
- Armament changed:
- 4 Heartifact AcceleratorL and 4 Heavy Heartifact Accelerator Turrets changed to 2 Siege Cannons, 4 Heavy Heartifact Lances, and 2 Heavy Heartifact Accelerators.
- 6 Large Cannon spinals changed to 12 Huge Phasers and 12 Huge Cannons.
- The first person to lose their ship to a Hearteater was BADZAMAN with his Draco.
- Many players have lost large and expensive Capital Ships to this foe. This is certainly not an enemy to underestimate.