This ship is unobtainable and can only be used by NPCs.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
The Hellkeeper is a Pirate AI Boss added during the 2021 Halloween Event.
The Hellkeeper is a pirate Super Capital boss with dark red, black, and glowing orange coloring. Its model has various horns, ribs, and other sharp, curved features. Its various turrets float as translucent red orbs above each turret pad and are largely top-mounted, allowing players to fly small ships underneath the Hellkeeper while remaining out of its line of fire.
The Hellkeeper is similar to the Kodiak in that it can call Pirate ships to its side for reinforcements and will chase the player. If the Hellkeeper isn't chasing the player (which happens often), then the Dissonances will. It will attack ANYTHING except Starbases and other Pirates.
- 200 Souls (Takes up 20k cubic meters of cargo space, which will require 2 runs with an E Class to fully loot the Hellkeeper's wreck)
- DO NOT TAKE THIS ON ALONE UNLESS YOU LURE IT TO A BASE OR USE A CARRIER.
- Make sure to destroy the Pirate Dissonance fleet before attacking the Hellkeeper.
- Lure it to a high-level Starbase or the Mothership.
- Alternatively, use a carrier with high damage fighters (Nyx, Rhino, Prometheus, etc) if AI fighters are available or you have a large faction of players willing to listen to your orders.
- Use ships with high Hull health such as Armageddon and Blackgate, because the Hellkeeper is a shield-breaking ship. (Avoid the spinals for less Hull damage)
- The Hellkeeper has a huge blind spot right below it. Try to stay in that spot as much as you can, just be aware of the speed of it.
- Added during the 2021 Halloween Event.
- Minimum amount of players required for it to spawn reduced from 7 to 4 in version .74a10.
- Buffed in version .74b3 -- CrescendaB reload significantly reduced, CrescendaB damage reduced, CrescendaB range reduced, Huge Cannon count doubled, gained 4 Huge Phasers.
- Top speed increased to 300 and Turn speed increased to 0.22 in version .74b4.
- Gives 100k-110k Credits in combat rewards if you destroy it alone.
- Gives 200 souls which equal 60k-80k Credits considering they cost 300-400 Credits each.
- Has a player counterpart, the Crescendo, which is a Dreadnought instead.