The Hornet is a medium-small sized Miner.
The Hornet is a Miner which possesses three Small Mining Lasers. Its main body is made up of a large tubular section with Mining Lasers on one end and a spherical cockpit with a geometric design on the other.
The interior is simple. Upon entry of the tiny yellow control room, there is a seat and 3 screens that operate the Mining Lasers.
- Very affordable.
- Is the Harvester’s equal in mining speed, but is better in other stats.
- If used by a player with a level one Warehouse, it is immune to all damage.
- Fairly decent speed for a Miner.
- 25 More cargo hold than the Tango.
- 250 more ore hold than Tango.
- Should only be used during peaceful times.
- Should be used close to a Base/Planet with defensive Turrets.
- Check your Minimap constantly to avoid enemies and Aliens.
- Never mine during Wars.
- Retreat to base if War is declared.
- .61h1? - Warp Drive added.
- Received a remodel in version .65b.
- One of the newer Miners to be added to the game.
- The Hornet was proposed a long time ago with one Medium Mining Laser but was finally added in .61g with three Small Mining Lasers instead.
- The explosion radius has been reduced to 0 multiple times due to a Roblox glitch.
- Earns enough credits to pay for itself in approximately 1-2 trips.
- Three times better than the Wasp in every way except for speed.
- There was noticeable part overlap in the original model, most notably in the cockpit, creating a "glitchy" effect when looked at.
- There's an image of Hornet from Hollow Knight on one of the screens.
- When it was first released, the explosion was so powerful that it was able to 1 shot certain battleships.
- If a new player uses all the codes, they can sell their new ships and purchase the Hornet, drastically and quickly improving their in-game progress.
- Previously in Galaxy Arcade, it was referred as the obama-sphere as some joke to bait people that it is the best ship in the game.
- Looks like alien salt shaker