The Hyron is a support AA Battlecruiser that is focused on shredding small ships.
The Hyron is a light, yet strong Battlecruiser. It is used solely for taking down Swarmers or other light ships. It is defenseless against more substantial ships.
The interior is very unique; it is bright and heavenly with a huge white screen as a navigation system for the pilot to use. The display of the interior is quite small and not easy to fit in, but has a very nice polish of smooth edges and parts to make it look good.
- Fast for its class.
- Great against smaller ships.
- Has decent health for its purpose.
- Has no blind spots. No ship can evade at least one turret.
- Cheap for its turret firepower.
- One of the fastest Battlecruisers in the game.
- Has good total turret DPS for a battlecruiser of 138.
- DPS is more centered towards taking down light destroyers, frigates and fighters. Not great against larger ships.
- Requires pinpoint maneuvering to aim all Turrets
- Has a small Cargo Hold for a supposed research ship.
- Do not use this ship head-on against a skilled pilot, especially if the opposing ship has spinals or is Battlecruiser-class and above.
- Stay at a distance if you are not skilled with close-combat.
- Use it as AA in a siege group, just one AA ship ( like the Hyron ) can go a long way.
- When attacking ships, begin by angling downward from them to allow the Gatling Lasers to fire - then, when the opponent is hulled, angle upwards to allow the medium flak to hit.
- No logged changes? (Its off sale why is it not fixed yet?)
- If you look closely at the screen in front of the pilot seat, you can see a picture of Jeff Bezos.