The Icicle is a winter-themed Battlecruiser from the 1st stage of the 2019 Christmas Event. It bears two large icicle-like prongs with a set of three glowing pale blue orbs suspended between them. The rear of the ship sports two sets of three thrusters, while the central area is covered with various decorative plates and snowflake emblems.
You enter through a hatch/teleporter on the aft end of the ship. on the inside is a ladder (the way out), and small details in front of the driving seat, the details include 3 cyan panels/screens. The one in the right says "Merry Christmas", and the one in the left says "All systems online". The one in the middle says nothing.
- Good Hull for a Battlecruiser.
- Decent Speed.
- Relatively cheap.
- Hull breaker turrets.
- Will be hunted for being a Limited Ship.
- Once you lose the ship, it is LOST FOREVER.
- Has low Shield for a Battlecruiser.
- If you can not hit spinals, shield damage is almost non-existent.
- Try to achieve kills quickly, as it has low Shields and you will get targeted if enemies see this ship hulled.
- Use this ship the same way you would use an Arthur, as it has basically the same weapon layout, with Shield-breaking Spinals and Hull-breaking Turrets.
- Shield health increased to 2000, Phasers resized to large, cannons re-classed as railguns in version .72f