The Icy is a Limited Event cruiser for the Christmas Event 2017 which is remodeled after the Invictus. The Icy has a very similar interior and exterior to the Invictus; however, the Icy has an extra wing and 3 Medium Lasers instead of 4 Small Lasers. There are also many crystals on the Icy, similar to the Blizzard.
The Interior of the Icy contains long hallway, however the floor as a surface is slippery, hence the name Icy. There are crystals at the entrance and a row of chairs leading to the cockpit with what appears to be two screens.
- Good mobility.
- Extremely high health for a Cruiser.
- Good firepower.
- Great against shields.
- Can't do much damage to hulled ships.
- Double the price of the Invictus, which has similar statistics.
- Unable to pierce hull.
- Low shield integrity.
- Slow Spinal reload time.
- Less total health than the Invictus.
- No longer being sold.
- Excellent choice if you want to hunt down Cobras since it has a laser arsenal which can destroy the Cobra in seconds.
- Use as support for ships that lack Laser/Phaser firepower.
- When engaged, always make sure you are exploiting the enemy's blind spot with your high speed.
- Fight ships with anti-laser arsenals, as your high Hull will protect you from their lasers.
- Added in .60.
- Received a buff and nerf in .60d that boosted Shields by 400 and decreased Hull by 100.
- Received an extra Medium Laser Turret in .64f.
- This ship is a reskin from the Christmas Event 2017.
- It's called the Icy due to the slippery surface of the interior, hence Icy.