The Inquisitor is a balanced Cruiser with good firepower and a low cost.
The Inquisitor is a Cruiser with 2 Light Turrets and strong Spinals for its class. The 2 Turrets are positioned on the top of the ship. The ship strikes a balance between health, maneuverability and weapons.
The interior of this ship is very small and plain, contrary to its decorated exterior. There is a teleporter pad at the rear of the ship that leads to a small, windowless room. The room only contains a seat and a small note pinned on the wall that shows lordmoneymonkey's avatar.
- Balanced shield and hull damage.
- Good amount of cargo hold.
- Moderate speed.
- Strong Spinals for its class.
- Very cheap.
- High health for a Cruiser.
- Useful when below a Destroyer.
- Turrets can be effective at dealing with smaller, faster ships.
- Make use of Spinals for full effectiveness.
- Spinal barrel count increased from 1/1 to 2/2 in version .66b.
- Randomly taken offsale twice in (unknown version please add) with no explanation.
- This ship's description is a reference to the 'Monty Python's Flying Circus' series.
- The avatar depicted in the note inside the interior is that of one of the game's former Shipmasters,lordmoneymonkey.
- When re-added to the Build Menu after its spontaneous removal, it was implied that it would be removed again for an unknown reason.
- The new Inquisitor model bears striking resemblance to the Sacheen-class Light Escort from the Star Wars: Interregnum mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Reborn.