This ship is currently offsale due to glitches, remodeling, or other issues. Players that already own this ship may still use it, but no new ones can be built.
Not to be confused with the Fighter-class Instigator.
The Instigator-A is a Cruiser-class variant of the Nimitz's Instigator fighter.
The Instigator-A is a large Cruiser based on the Instigator. It features two large barrels at the midsection of the ship, which is where its 6 Small Cannons fire from. The rear end of the ship also raises up a bit, which is where its Light Cannon sits. The two other Light Cannons sit on the side wings.
The interior of the Instigator-A contains nothing more than the pilot's seat, which is situated in front of three glowing panels.
- Relatively high health for a Cruiser.
- High maneuverability.
- Somewhat powerful spinals for a Cruiser.
- Powerful hull damage.
- Rather large for a Cruiser.
- The underside is vulnerable to attack.
- No way to deal a good amount of shield damage.
- Expensive for a Cruiser; only the Nidhogg and Atheon are more expensive than it.
- No Cargo Hold.
- No logged changes
- Was originally added by mistake but the community voted to keep it.
- Was previously the only non-Fighter ship in the game to lack a Cargo Hold.