Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Invictus is a Cruiser class ship with massive hull.
The interior is simple, being composed of only the pilot seat that has a joystick and a single passenger seat behind it.
- Highest health of all Cruisers.
- Great against Shields and shield breakers.
- No blind spots.
- Large cargo hold for a Cruiser.
- Great for support.
- Slow acceleration for a Cruiser.
- Expensive for a Cruiser despite needing only a level 1 Warehouse.
- Has no kinetic weaponry, making it hard to damage Hull.
- Cannot focus all Turrets on a target at once unless facing directly away/towards the target.
- Weak shields compared to Hull, and very weak to hull breakers.
- Excellent choice if you want to hunt down the Cobra since it has high Hull, speed, and anti-shield firepower.
- Use as support for ships that lack Shield-damaging firepower.
- In PVP, always make sure you are exploiting the enemy's blind spot.
- Try this when sieging a level 1 Starbase since its high Hull won't suffer under the intense laser fire. Once the base is hulled, switch this ship out for a hull-breaker.
- Great for harassing the Lazarus, a ship with high Shields and low Hull.
- A swarm of these could be used as a perfect counter to the Zeus, since they are good ad breaking shields and being sturdy against shield breakers.
- Max Hull increased from 1300 to 2000 in version .65b
- Was remodeled in version .66b