The Jack-Al'-Lantern is a recolor of the Jackal. The primary change is that it was recolored to be orange. Its Hull, Top Speed, Turn Speed and Spinals are buffed compared to the regular Jackal, while its Shield is slightly lower, but otherwise it does not differ significantly from its counterpart.
The interior of the Jack-Al'-Lantern is identical to its counterpart, except that the statues lining the main walkway are replaced with skulls. The Hyperion core is encased in a pumpkin shaped shell. The pilots main cockpit has a green light when docked. However, when in motion the green light flickers creating a lightning effect.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Very high maneuverability.
- 2nd fastest Battleship in the game, behind Helios.
- Higher health than its regular counterpart.
- No Turrets.
- Requires good Spinal aim.
- Very expensive for a Battleship.
- Relatively low Shield health.
- A limited ship, making those who use it a large target.
- One of the worst limited ships in the event due to the fact that many other ships above 180 speed can outrun it's spinals, and the Zhen is a clear example.
- A swarm of 3 Frigates or Destroyers can obliterate your ship.
- Pricey for such a ship.
- Use this Ship's relatively small profile and high mobility to avoid fire and drift around the enemy.
- 3 Huge Cannons downsized to large variants in version .71b.
- Large cannon count increased to 4 in version .72c20
- Explosion size 100 ----> 520 .75a12
- Added in the first part the Halloween 2020 Event.
- The first person to lose this ship was PeriodicTPR to an Alien Scourge, as part of a Necromancer fleet baited by Kankosaurus_Rex.
- Between the Jack-al'-Lantern and its normal buildable counterpart, the Jackal; the Jack-al'-Lantern exceeds in health by 2700 (it has 250 less shields and 3000 more hull), Top Speed by 15, Turn Speed by 0.2, and it's spinal count for both spinals by 1.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (675k credits) + 5156 Sillicate, 4047Carbon, 3466 Iridium, 290 Adamantite, 290 Palladium, 290 Titanium, and 290 Quantium