The Judgement is a Shield-oriented Support/PvP Dreadnought. It is an extremely good ship for the destruction of large ships.
It is white, with neon blue near it's wings. The U.N.E logo can be seen on it's sides.
A teleporter at the back of the ship leads you to the bridge of the ship. The bridge consists of a small box with a seat on the floor, with no further interior.
- Can be very useful for hit and run tactics with the high health and alpha damage.
- Long range turrets can be effective for sieging starbases while taking little damage.
- Can tank very effectively against kinetic weaponry due to the high shield health.
- High alpha damage is useful for scaring away players and destroying low health ships very quickly.
- Good overall health for a Dreadnought.
- Good shield damage.
- Warping under small ships can almost guarantee a kill.
- Low Hull health makes it incredibly weak to anti-shield weaponry, putting it lower than all Dreadnoughts except the Lazarus.
- No spinals.
- Very sluggish.
- Has a huge blind spot underneath the ship, which cannot be easily countered by turning due to the slow turn speed.
- Extremely large profile when not facing head-on, allowing even very inaccurate turrets and spinals to hit with ease.
- Mediocre DPS for a Dreadnought, being lower than multiple Battleships.
- Fails to hit anything smaller or faster than a Battlecruiser due to having very inaccurate turrets that have long reload times. If you are close enough (300 to 750 studs), you can deal a blow to even Dragoons. (TESTED AND CONFIRMED ON MARCH 15, 2022) You can still predict where they will go to warp to them to have more chance of striking.
- Due to most of its health being Shield-based, this ship struggles to tank Starbases from below, where a Starbase's turrets have the least lines of sight but also where the Starbase's heavy laser armament is focused. This makes the Judgement worse for using as a tank in sieges than almost any other Dreadnought, most of which have high Hull health or a good balance between Hull and Shield health.
- On paper the Judgement seems useful for sieging, and while it is able to siege, it doesn't do so very well in practice thanks to the mediocre damage output, shield-based health, and lack of defense against small ships.
- Very vulnerable to shield breaking ships.
- Terrible for most PVP situations due to the large blind spot, slow speeds, and lack of spinals or quickly reloading turrets. Your only chance for doing real damage is frequently warping under them to take less damage.
- Somewhat expensive compared to other Dreadnoughts.
- All of the turrets are mainly for sieging, so they have low accuracy and long reload times. This makes it difficult to shoot anything that’s small or fast.
- Despite it being known for high alpha damage, even just the spinals on an Avalon can be better for sieges and even PvP if used by a skilled pilot.
- This ship can tank most other Capital Ships without good shield breaking weapons, so make sure to know which are shield breakers before choosing to attack.
- Punishers stand no chance against your lasers and high health, kill all the aliens and kill the Punisher afterward. This is an easy way to gain money, considering that you also have 355 cargo hold.
- Avoid heavy shield breakers, especially the Sagittarius, Zeus or Jupiter.
- Try using this to counter Sieges from the starbase with its long-range weapons rather than using this for actual PvP.
- Watch out for Pirates that may attempt to attack your ship after a siege.
- Can be useful against the Decimator with its high shield, but be careful, as being hulled while fighting the Decimator can be a death sentence. Try to stay close to the rear of the Decimator so it's forward facing weaponry cannot shoot you. Make sure to bring a ship with accurate turrets to support you, or the smaller aliens will be a problem.
- Get under starbases and open fire on them to slowly drain the health away, and tank incoming fire so other ships in your fleet can open fire on the starbase. Beware of the fact that starbases do a lot of shield damage.
- If your Shields get low, it is recommended to retreat to your strongest Starbase, as enemies will likely dive you, especially if you are hulled.
- If your other teammates happen to have a Judgement, always try to use it in a group of at least two or more of the same ship. This allows you to ambush enemies with a combined alpha damage that will instantaneously cripple most normal capital ships, if not destroy them; as well as having enough health to get away without being destroyed.
- If you find a slow Battlecruiser or a Miner like the Commercial Miner, warp under them and unleash your alpha damage. Two salvos will usually be enough to destroy them, provided your turrets don't miss. Keep in mind that the reload time may give them plenty of time to escape.
- If you're going to use this ship in PvP, be wary of other Capital Ships (more specifically, Dreadnoughts) that far exceed your damage output; as they can often wither down your health faster than you can force them to retreat with your alpha damage. If you happen to be caught in such a situation, warp out of range of the ship but keep your weaponry in range at first. Once they warp to you, volley them again and warp away; continue this until you force the threat to retreat and if it is crippled, chase after it (unless there is a fleet supporting it). Do not attempt to use this strategy against multiple ships, as you cannot repeat the action of warping quick enough to keep other attacking ships out of range; which results in losing much more health than usual.
- If you see a crippled capital ship attempting to retreat to its base, chase it down and destroy it with your heavy-hitting turret armament. Your Shields should be able to hold up against any defending ships and the Starbase for long enough for you to safely escape without being hulled. However, do not take the risk of warping into a very powerful defense fleet alone; and only do so with support.
- Never brute force targets, always micro-warp under them repeatedly to get out of their line of sight and unleash your high alpha.
- Hull increased from 2000 to 2500 and Turn Speed increased from 0.08 to 0.1 in .65b.
- Shield increased from 12000 to 14500, Hull increased from 2500 to 3000, granted a third Heavy Railgun and Turn Speed reduced from 0.1 to 0.07 in version .65b
- Nerfed in version .66b - Shield reduced from 14500 to 12500, turn speed reduced from 0.07 to 0.04.
- Replaced Heavy Lasers with Heavy LR in version .66b
- Price lowered in version .66b
- Turret loadout changed in version .72c20
- Shield lowered from 12500 to 11000, Hull increased from 3000 to 4000, description changed and received a loadout change in version .72c30.
- 3 Heavy LR Lasers changed to 3 Super LR Lasers and 2 Heavy Railguns changed to 2 Heavy Siege Railguns in version .73c10.
- 2 Super LR Lasers changed to 2 Heavy LR Lasers in version .73c10.
- Received a model retexture, and granted an interior in version 74b14.
- Interior removed in unknown version.
- Turret loadout changed from 1 Super LR Laser, 4 Heavy LR Lasers, 2 Heavy Siege Railguns, and 1 Heavy Railgun to 2 Super LR Lasers, 2 Heavy LR Lasers, 3 Heavy Railguns, and 3 Heavy Siege Railguns in version .75a5.
- 3 Heavy Railguns changed to 2 Medium Railguns and 1 Heavy Railgun, 2 Super LR Lasers and 2 Heavy LR Lasers changed to 1 Super LR Laser and 3 Heavy LR Lasers, and model collisions adjusted to allow for better line of sight on the side mounted turrets in version .75a5.
- The previous Judgement model resembled a similar looking Ammarian ship from Eve Online called the Revelation.
Used by UNE judges. no, it's beautiful
- The current model is similar in appearance to the Raven.
- The original model was much smaller than the current model in-game.
- The Decimator was added over a year after the Judgement was added, despite it being mentioned on the Judgement's old build menu description.
- The Judgement currently has numerous disadvantages for a ship. Despite this, many still use the ship for it's alpha damage and tank capabilities; similar to the Astraeus.
Old model is a banana.