The Jupiter is a massive, shield-breaking dreadnought based on the Zeus. It is from the first part of the 2020 Halloween 2020 Event.
The Jupiter has no interior; it's just a black box with a purple seat and teleporter.
- Great firepower towards Shields.
- High Shield health.
- Fairly good mobility for a Dreadnought.
- Higher total health than its regular counterpart.
- Warehouse upgrades (from level 1) cost a staggering $2,358,250 Credits.
- It's very high cost of $1,679,790 credits and the fact that it's a limited ship makes it a massive target.
- Rather low Hull health.
- Focus on shielded ships to deal as much damage as possible.
- Cargo Hold increased from 0 to 250 in version .69b1
- Explosion Size 750 ----> 880 .75a12
- Cargo Hold increased from 250 to 3200 in an unknown version
- Added in the first stage of the Halloween Event 2020.
- The :cost command's calculation for the value of Gamma Pumpkins used to put this ship's price at over 1.6 million credits. This was fixed when calculations were changed to not include the price of Pumpkins.
- Jupiter is the Roman name for Zeus, which fits as this ship is a limited reskin of the Zeus.
- Was once the only Dreadnought without any Cargo Hold.