Jump to navigation Jump to search
It will stay 500–1000 away from its target, turning around at the maximum distance and heading back towards the target ship. This is oddly close for an Alien, as it makes it an easy target to hit with spinals and turrets.
- Its health is primarily shield-based, so shield-breaking ships with laser turrets or phaser spinals are particularly effective.
- Watch out for its spinals, as it can fire them backwards.
- If using a small ship try to get above it so its spinals and turrets cannot hit you.
- You can also use an AA/Support ship to easily defeat it.
- Bruiser wrecks give 40 Alien Parts.
- A crashed bruiser can be seen on Myriad III
- Before the update of .67c the alien bruiser could only be spawned with a quest at Frion's Lucifer Station. Now it spawns naturally along with other Alien enemy ships like the Outrider.
- Only 3 Bruisers can be spawned in a server at any time.