When spawned, many newer people believe the Kodiak A is as powerful as its regular counterpart, the Kodiak until they use the :info command to realize it's actually a weak admin ship.
There is no interior. There is only a seat located near the middle of the model where the pilot is seated.
- Pretty fast.
- Very menacing name, it can scare away a lot of newer players.
- The Kodiak A's model noticeably smaller than the regular Kodiak's model, so it is harder to hit.
- Starbases and NPCs won't attack admin ships.
- Admins can add admin ships to themselves whenever they want, so they are pretty much free.
- No weapons.
- Lowest health of any ship in the game, with 1 Shield and 1 Hull.
- Players that are familiar with this ship will go for it immediately knowing it's a free admin ship kill.
- Don't spawn this admin ship without being 100% ready to lose it.
- Fool gamma players into thinking admins are much more powerful than what they normally are.
- The model is actually smaller than that of its normal counterpart.