The Lazarus is a Ship with an astounding Shield health and a very balanced firepower. While not being one of the most maneuverable Dreadnoughts, it can still inflict a great deal of damage to ships of the same size or bigger thanks to its powerful Spinal Phasers and Kinetic turrets. Due to the lack of Hull, it can be heavily countered by Shieldbreakers.
The interior of the Lazarus is very odd; the ship is entered through a teleporter located at the far tip. The interior is just a seat with the word "Interior" in front of it. The cockpit itself is located in a bulge beneath the ship that makes the camera view awkward.
- Overall high DPS towards both Shield and Hull, focusing mainly torward the latter.
- Triple Turrets have a fast fire rate, making it a little easier to fight smaller ships.
- Can easily shred Battleships, other Dreadnoughts and Carriers.
- Very high shield health (for reference; Hyperion has 50 less shield health).
- Spinals fire from one point and all at once, making it easy to hit all the phaser shots.
- Poor line of sight.
- Lacks Shield damage without the use of its Spinals.
- Lowest amount of Hull health for its class.
- Multiple blind spots, most notably on the back and below.
- Needs proper angling for all Turrets to attack a specific target.
- Has a long frame.
- Shield breakers such as the Zeus and Sagittarius will shred almost all of its healthpool.
- Very poor for PvP due to not only the awful line of sight with the turrets, but also sluggish maneuverability.
- The Lazarus's great DPS and immense shields makes it excellent for running into an existing battle or diving a base then escaping without the enemy knowing if you are low or not.
- Deciding to escape battles with a few thousand shields is recommended to avoid being hulled. Players will certainly dive a hulled Lazarus.
- Avoid shield shredders like the Zeus or Sagittarius as they can severely damage or even kill a Lazarus with ease.
- Try not to let enemy ships get under you, as a single Heavy Flak Cannon can't do much on its own.
- Made a VIP ship a few days after its release in .62a1. This change also buffed the Shield from 8240 to 8500 and nerfed the Hull from 3850 to 1250.
- Shield increased to 9001 (from 8500), turn speed increased to 0.07 (from 0.05) in .65b
- Received buff by replacing its Triple Heavy Cannons and Lasers with 2x Rapid Fire Lasers and 3x Rapid Fire Cannons in the "Mega update".
- Turn speed increased from 0.07 to 0.1 in version .66b
- Shield and Hull health increased from 9001 to 11050 and 1250 to 2000 respectively in version .68e.
- 3 Triple Heavy Cannons changed to 3 Dual Medium Cannons in version .69a1.
- Medium Phaser firing interval reduced to 0 and received a remodel in version .70c.
- Shields buffed to 12050 in a unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- Previously well known for having the highest DPS of all build menu Dreadnoughts, however multiple other ships of its class have gotten higher DPS since then.
- The Lazarus currently has the weakest hull health value for a Dreadnought-Class ship.
- It is sometimes called a 'Laz' for short.
- The Lazarus currently has some major meshing issues, which are displayed below.
- The Lazarus previous shield health (which would be 9001 in this case) is a reference to the over 9000 meme.
- Like with the Sentaliz speed nerf, acceleration nerf and turn speed nerf in version .69a2, the hull increase that occurred in version .68e was not mentioned by any developer, but it's hull buff was revealed in-game.