The Leviathan is a Dreadnought class ship, the first of its kind to be added to Galaxy.
The once (and still) infamous Leviathan features a sleek design and excellent PvP capabilities to boot.
The interior of the Leviathan is a small room containing little more than the pilot's seat and the teleporter leading in and out.
- Fantastic at PvP against Battleships and other Dreadnoughts.
- Large variety of well-placed Turrets.
- High Hull damage. Excels at countering the Slipstream and Armageddon as well as finishing off crippled Capital Ships.
- Very fast and maneuverable for a Dreadnought, only slower than the Slipstream, SR-71, and its limited Cyber Leviathan and Retro Leviathan counterparts.
- Effective against smaller ships at close range
- Much better at exploiting weak spots than most Dreadnoughts.
- Mediocre Sieging capabilities.
- Only 2 Turrets on the underbelly, creating a weak spot which small ships can (and most definitely will) exploit.
- Lesser Cargo Hold for a Dreadnought.
- Somewhat expensive, at 252,444 credits.
- Although good for PvP, stay away from other PvP ships like the Andromeda as it's superior firepower can easily tear you apart despite it being more fragile.
- The Leviathan is an excellent PVP Ship. The Turret layout and maneuverability make it difficult for other large ships to stay behind you, so use this as an advantage against other opposing ships.
- Its Maneuverability is best used for countering larger ships like Battleships and slow Dreadnoughts.
- Use your quick turn speed and speed to your advantage to make sure ships do not go under you.
- Do not waste your spinals, more than half of your hull DPS comes from them.
- The Leviathan received a remodel and a buff in .58c, affecting its firepower, mobility, and a massive price change.
- Triple Heavy Cannon replaced with Rapid Fire Cannon and another price change in version .66b
- Rapid Fire Cannon, Heavy Lasers switched to Capital Cannons/Capital Lasers & Triple Heavy Cannons.
- Remodeled in version .66b. Top speed increased to 65, Shield increased to 5500-5750 and Hull to 5000–5350.
- Received another remodel in version .68d.
- Top Speed increased to 75, Acceleration increased to 15, 2 Capital Triple Lasers changed to 2 Triple Heavy Lasers, 4 Triple Heavy Cannons changed to 4 Dual Medium Cannons and 2 Triple Heavy Lasers changed to 2 Dual Medium Lasers in version .69a1.
- Huge Cannon spinal count increased from 2 to 3, 1 Dual Medium Cannon changed to 1 Triple Heavy Laser, 2 Dual Medium Lasers changed to 2 Triple Medium Lasers in version .73b8.
- Dual Medium Lasers replaced with 2 Heavy Flak Cannons, 1 Triple Heavy Laser switched to SR PDL, added 1 Huge Cannon spinal (total: 4), speed buffed to 85, acceleration & turnspeed buffed to 20 & 0.2 respectively, and Cargo Hold increased to 250 in version .75a
- Explosion Size 500 ----> 600 .75a12
- In etymology, the Leviathan got its name from the sea monster in the scriptural accounts of Yahweh, where in the accounts it was defeated by him.
- It was the very first Dreadnought to be added to Galaxy, entering with a Top Speed of 120, 5250 Shield health and 4500 Hull health.
- The Leviathan is commonly seen on Galaxy Arcade as it is the cheapest Dreadnought bought with Robux (after VIP Dreadnoughts).
- This ship's model used to be broken due to meshing issues.
- The only Dreadnoughts faster than it as of now are the Slipstream, the Liberator, the SR-71, and its limited Cyber Leviathan and Retro Leviathan counterparts.
- Inside the cockpit of the Leviathan, it's possible to jump out of the top of the back.
- The original Prototype X-1 model was initially going to be a Leviathan remodel.
- This ship is the most remodeled Dreadnought.