This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Lusso is a speedy, luxurious Cruiser.
The Lusso is a Cruiser with four Light Flak Cannons and twelve Tiny Phasers. Its Spinals fire like a minigun and reload very quickly. If you use the ship's Spinals correctly with its Flak Cannons you can do large amounts of shield and hull damage.
The Lusso is a fast ship with a top speed of 170 and a very high turn speed of 0.6. Overall, it is a good Cruiser, as it has good firepower and a great interior. Its only downside is that it's very expensive for a Cruiser, but still very cheap compared to most ships. If you are not good with Spinals, you won't be able to do any significant damage to shields. This ship is great for attacking smaller ships. However, it dies very quickly because this ship has low health.
The Lusso also has many team-colored accents all around the exterior. Making it very easy to identify the faction of the player it's owned by.
The Lusso has a very luxurious interior, with various paintings, art-like structures including some classic Roblox items and even a relatively fancy pilot's seat, in a separate cockpit with even more fancy items and decor.
- Good acceleration and turn speed.
- High damaging Spinals.
- Great for attacking ships of the same size or smaller like Frigates.
- Low shield health.
- Lack of Turrets on the bottom.
- Without Spinals it is hard to damage shields.
- Somewhat easy to hit, making it hard to fight larger ships.
- Face your opponent to let all the Turrets hit him while you fire the Spinals.
- Stay away from an enemy Starbase. It may be a fatal error without a strong ship supporting you.
- Work with a hull shredding ship for maximum effectiveness.
- Be sure to avoid any ship that is larger than it.
- Small interior changes in an unknown version.
- Turret bug fix in an unknown version.