Jump to navigation Jump to search
This ship doesn't have much of an interior, featuring just a small cockpit in the middle of the ship with a seat the player hops into and 3 screens in front of the seat.
- Great amount of health for a Battlecruiser.
- Decent spinals.
- Works well for PvP combat if you can predict where your target is going to move and fire accordingly.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Very large size for its class.
- Low maneuverability.
- Cannot be rebuilt.
- Stay in the back of the fleet and kill any small Ships that come your way, while attacking larger targets with your Spinals.
- Use your Torpedoes to attack larger, slower moving ships such as Battleships and Dreadnoughts, as smaller ships can evade your Torpedoes.
- Go near targets for more accurate Torpedo hits.
- Try to siege hulled bases with this ship from 9k away with the torpedo's.
- Added for the April Fool's Event 2022 on March 31st.
- Nerfed after the April Fool's Event 2022 ended, losing its massive spinal count and downgrading its 4 Large Torpedoes to 4 Tiny Torpedoes.
- Renamed from MRLS Launcher Launcher to MLMLRS in an unknown version.
- Before its nerf, it was the most powerful ship players could obtain for free due to the insane Spinal count and Health difference from the other two free ships, the Wasp and the Wyrm.
- Before its nerf, it had the highest Spinal count in the game at a whopping 255 (251 small torpedoes shaped like MRLS Launchers, and 4 regular Large torpedoes)
- At one point before their complete removal, the 251 Torpedoes were changed to no longer reload and could only be fired once after the ship was spawned.