Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little interior, just a cockpit in the middle of the ship with a seat the player hops into and 3 screens in front of the seat.
- Great amount of health for a Battlecruiser.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Has Small Torpedoes which can be used to siege Starbases and big Ships from afar.
- Works well for PvP combat if you can predict where your target is going to move and fire accordingly.
- One of the best options for sieging in its class.
- Can solo siege any starbase if it is undefended.
- Spinals reload slowly and can't hit much.
- Very expensive for its class.
- The slowest Battlecruiser.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Large size for its class.
- Low maneuverability.
- Can be destroyed easily by almost any good combat ship due to the size, maneuverability, and turret firepower.
- Use its Small Torpedoes to heavily damage large ships from a distance.
- Stay in the back of the fleet and kill any small Ships that come your way, while attacking larger targets with your Spinals.
- Use your Torpedoes to attack larger, slower moving ships such as Battleships and Dreadnoughts, as smaller ships can evade your Torpedoes.
- Go near targets for more accurate Torpedo hits.
- Stay out of the range of starbase turrets and use the small turrets to get rid of any fighters or small ships coming your way during sieges.
- If you get targeted, you will usually be destroyed. Try to stay behind more expensive ships and don't attack directly.
- Added in .65b.
- Small Torpedoes buffed to Medium Torpedoes in version .65b.
- 2 Medium Torpedoes changed to 4 Small Torpedoes, dark blue color changed to use team colors in version .71c.
- Added during the Christmas Event 2018.
- MRLS stands for Multiple Rocket Launch System.
- There is a limited remodel of this ship, named the Frozen MRLS Launcher.
- It contains unique re-skinned missiles, however, they do the same damage as Small Torpedoes. The same missile models are also used on the Frozen MRLS Launcher.
- Even though the MRLS Launcher has 4 torpedoes, it used to only fire 2 of them.
- Its back engines look similar to the Prototype X-2's.
- Used to cost 2000 or 3000 uranium to build in a previous version (I forgot the amount. If you remember, please add it here)
- A variant of the MRLS Launcher was released for free in the battlecruiser menu on March 31st for the April Fool's Event 2022. It was called the MRLS Launcher Launcher. It had 251 small torpedoes, Nerfed, do not work, and 4 Large torpedoes that did a lot of damage. It was 3 times bigger than a MRLS Launcher and had the same model. The torpedoes are small white MRLS Launchers too. During that time, people used it as a mega cool troll ship.