Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little interior, just a cockpit in the middle of the ship with a seat the player hops into and 3 screens in front of the seat.
- Great amount of health for a Battlecruiser.
- Powerful Spinals.
- Has Small Torpedoes which can be used to siege Starbases and big Ships from afar.
- Works well for PvP combat if you can predict where your target is going to move and fire accordingly.
- Spinals reload slowly.
- Very expensive for its class.
- The slowest Battlecruiser.
- Vulnerable bottom.
- Large size for its class.
- Low maneuverability.
- Use its Small Torpedoes to heavily damage large ships from a distance.
- Stay in the back of the fleet and kill any small Ships that come your way, while attacking larger targets with your Spinals.
- Use your Torpedoes to attack larger, slower moving ships such as Battleships and Dreadnoughts, as smaller ships can evade your Torpedoes.
- Go near targets for more accurate Torpedo hits.
- Added in .65b.
- Small Torpedoes buffed to Medium Torpedoes in version .65b.
- 2 Medium Torpedoes changed to 4 Small Torpedoes, dark blue color changed to use team colors in version .71c.
- Added during the Christmas Event 2018.
- MRLS stands for Multiple Rocket Launch System.
- There is a limited remodel of this ship, named the Frozen MRLS Launcher.
- It contains unique re-skinned missiles, however, they do the same damage as Small Torpedoes. The same missile models are also used on the Frozen MRLS Launcher.
- Even though the MRLS Launcher has 4 torpedoes, it used to only fire 2 of them.
- Its back engines look similar to the Prototype X-2's.