The Malice is an Admin Ship based on the Vaygr Battlecruiser built for Lordmoneymonkey. Try to kill it if you dare, or are patient enough. The ship has disparate dimensions, being quite thin compared to its length and height. This makes it less vulnerable from the top or front, but much easier to attack from either side. It features a number of team-colored plates and spikes, along with a central glowing beam, above which a small bridge/viewport area sits.
The interior is nothing but a small gray room, a blue screen, and a small pilot seat.
- Extremely high health, the Malice is the tankiest admin ship in the game.
- Decent maneuverability.
- 90% damage resistance.
- Starbases and NPCs don't aim for admin ships.
- No weapons.
- Very large and easy to hit.
- Removed along with most of the admin ships in version .62a1.
- Brought back in an unknown version.
- It was the slowest admin ship in Galaxy for a very long time until the Key and its variations were created.
- Somewhat resembles the UNSC-Halcyon from Halo
- Very similar to Vaygr Battlecruiser in Homeworld 2