The Maple Orca is a Limited Reskin of the Orca
The Maple Orca has the same model and appearance of the Orca, but it was recolored to match the colors of the Canadian Flag
The Maple Orca is one of the only Miners in the game to feature a proper interior. Featuring a seat with many keys and computers around it, many crates, 2 radar screens, 2 lockers and 4 co-pilot seats with screens fashioning the red and white colors of Canada..
- In comparison to the Orca, the Maple Orca has better mining power, top speed, and acceleration/turn.
- Mining efficency is near the same level as the Galaxy with only lacking range and mining power
- The Maple Orca is much more expensive than the Orca.
- Like its reskin, it has a big profile and susceptible to pirates or aliens.
Don't use this ship in war whatsoever; This is a Limited ship which is very very expensive, it should not be used in war or it will be destroyed. In addition, do not use this ship in a server with high score players as they will target your ship.
- Uranium cost increased from 2000 to 4000 shortly after being released, then reduced to 1954 a few hours later.
- Was released on limited permit build menu for a Class B Permit in version .73b1.
- Ore Hold increased from 6500 to 7000 in version .73d7