Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Maple Witch is a Battleship released for the Galaxy 4th of July Event Part 2
- The Maple Witch is a limited variant of the Witch.
The interior of the Maple Witch is the same as the Witch just recolored.
- More health, speed, and firepower than the Witch
- Powerful spinals.
- Lower health compared to other battleships.
- Limited, meaning it will most likely be targeted.
- Low health for its cost.
- Stay in a fleet allowing other team members to defend you if you get focused in combat
- The Maple Witch is an amazing pirate ship, so use this ship for attacking lone miners as the firepower it wields can easily shred miners within seconds.
- This ship is also extremely effective at hunting down Pirate Scowlings for credits, but using its Spinals is essential to maximize the damage dealt and minimize the time spent in combat.
- Price increased in version .72e4
- Top speed decreased by 10, turn speed decreased by 0.05 in version .72f