Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Meteor is a Destroyer Class ship.
The Meteor is a medium-sized ship with no windows and little interior. You enter by falling through the hood of the cockpit.
- Decent damage, can deal with both shield and hull.
- Incredibly cheap, highly disposable and has a large explosion for it's size, making it great for suicide runs.
- Fast for its size, matching the Starblade in speed.
- Flat shape, making it harder to hit.
- Very fragile.
- Dependent on skill of the pilot to aim Spinals.
- Large for it's class, roughly Cruiser-sized.
- No turrets.
- Since this ship is very cheap, it can be used in a suicidal run with little cost.
- As with all other Destroyers, avoid ships like the Ampharos and Mjolnheimr as their high accuracy turrets will shred you.
- Don't get this ship if you can't use spinals.
- Swarms are very effective with this ship due to its great Spinal firepower.
- Turrets removed (1 Light Gatling Cannon, 1 Light Gatling Laser), 1 Small Cannon added, and received a remodel in version .69d.
- Lost 1 Small Cannon in version .72e1?
- Spinals nerfed from 4 Small Phasers/4 Small Cannons to 3 Tiny Phasers/3 Small Cannons, interval increased to 0.15s in version .72f1.