This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This page contains outdated images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
The Meteor is a Destroyer Class ship.
The Meteor is a medium-sized ship with no windows and little interior. You enter by falling through the hood of the cockpit.
- Decent damage, can deal with both shield and hull.
- Incredibly cheap, highly disposable and has a large explosion for it's size, making it great for suicide runs.
- Fast for its size, matching the Starblade in speed.
- Flat shape, making it harder to hit.
- Very fragile.
- Dependent on skill of the pilot to aim Spinals.
- Large for it's class, roughly Cruiser-sized.
- No turrets.
- Since this ship is very cheap, it can be used in a suicidal run with little cost.
- As with all other Destroyers, avoid ships like the Ampharos and Mjolnheimr as their high accuracy turrets will shred you.
- Don't get this ship if you can't use spinals.
- Swarms are very effective with this ship due to its great Spinal firepower.
- Turrets removed (1 Light Gatling Cannon, 1 Light Gatling Laser), 1 Small Cannon added, and received a remodel in version .69d.
- Lost 1 Small Cannon in version .72e1?
- Spinals nerfed from 4 Small Phasers/4 Small Cannons to 3 Tiny Phasers/3 Small Cannons, interval increased to 0.15s in version .72f1.
- Some people used to call this a Mini Razor Wing.
- The current model is a revamped version of the old Vansnova model.
- The Meteor currently has the highest damage per second out of any non-limited destroyers, and is fourth to Permafrost, Viking, and Nightmare.