The Naga is a recolor of the Alien Scourge, available to regular players. It has a ribbed/plated body with a curve along the top reminiscent of a spine. Large red flares blast out of the rear-top area on both sides of the ship, and the front end of the ship is lined with vein-like structures that run along the turret mounts towards the rear.
It has an endo-skeleton and has a simple black sphere to sit in inside. Interestingly, the room is slanted and may be the only interior in the game that is.
- High Health, giving it tank capabilities against other Battleships, having a total health of 8750.
- Very high maneuverability for a ship of its class.
- High Hull damage.
- High combined DPS of 443.
- Skull Bone Lurkers are very accurate.
- Limited Ship, once it's gone it can never come back.
- Very expensive for a battleship.
- Has a huge blind spot in both the rear and under the ship.
- Has to be in a certain angle to let all turrets hit with spinals being able to hit as well.
- Relies on the phasers to deal shield damage.
- Received a buff in version .73d6, turret loadout changed from 1 Light Laser and 4 Bone Lurkers to 9 Bone Lurkers, spinals changed from 4 Large Phasers to 12 Tiny Phasers and 1 Large Torpedo, Top Speed increased from 60 to 150, Turn Speed increased from 0.6 to 0.7, and Shields/Hull changed from 5000/4000 to 4500/4250.
- Received a nerf in an unknown version, spinals changed from 12 Tiny Phasers and 1 Large Torpedo to 6 Tiny Phasers and 1 Large Torpedo.
- It is a reskin of the Scourge but it is player-made.
- The only battleship released in part 2 of the Halloween event.
- The first person to lose a Naga was ghastroo406 by abc123austinp
- Naga used to have more then 400 dps cause of a mistake by Vexedtoast this was fixed in a unknown version.