The Naglfar is a Dreadnought with high maneuverability and speed.
The Naglfar is a Dreadnought with a rather balanced loadout and very high maneuverability that allows it to be a decent ship against brawling other Capital Ships.
The Naglfar has a long and thin profile for a Dreadnought. It has a mostly grey colour with numerous armored details around the ship. Its most prominent features are its extremely large spinal barrel, which spans almost half of the ship, and its two big fins on the back of the ship. In the middle there can be found a small airlock door, and below that door is the text, "DEATH TO UNE", similar to the one found on Nimitz.
Its interior is just a grey box.
- Higher than average health.
- Very high maneuverability, with a turn speed of 0.26.
- Decent for brawling against other Capital Ships and for defense against Sieges.
- Can inflict high damage against hull with its Hull DPS of 300+.
- Large Blindspots on the bottom and the back of the ship.
- Bad Turret placement against Ships below its class.
- Deals low damage against shields.
- Not much defense against small ships aside from its 2 Vulcan Turrets.
- Get in front your target at all times to ensure the best lines of sight for your turrets.
- Staying at mid range and firing using your Heavy Lasers will help to easily fight Dreadnoughts.
- Have teammates with shield breaking ships to offset your low shield damage.
- It handles better than most Dreadnoughts, but always be on alert.
- Due to your lower Hull health, you must be careful when your shield becomes depleted.
- If there are any base defenders, focus on them first. They pose a greater risk to you and your fleet than the Starbase.
- Never tank in a siege. A Starbase would make short work of your shields.
- Work closely with your team when defending, especially if one of your teammates is in a ship that's excellent against shield to put ships out of action for a long repair, if not outright destroy them.
- Remodeled in .61h1
- Shield health raised to 7000, Spinal size increased to huge and given an extra cannon barrel in version .68e.
- 2 Capital Triple Lasers and 1 Triple Heavy Laser changed to 1 Triple Heavy Cannon and 2 Dual Medium Cannons in version .69a1.
- Explosion Size 500 ----> 590 .75a12
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Has the same text "Death To UNE" as the one found on Nimitz.
- Had one of the most remodels, at a count of 4 Remodels.
- It was once the cheapest Dreadnought to buy before its recent buff.
- The Slipstream is based on the Naglfar from EVE Online, and would've likely had that as its name if it wasn't taken by this ship.
- Original model was created by Cob_ra, a user who is now an Adopt Me staff member.