The Nautilus is a unique Battleship added unexpectedly on April 5th, 2020.
The Nautilus is an unexpected and powerful event ship added on April 5th, 2020. It is armed with its own unique Turrets called Enclaves, which float above and below their mounts on the ship.
This Battleship excels at being a good support ship for Fleets, Sieging. and Diving, with balanced Hull and Shield for tanking, powerful Laser Turrets for shredding Shields, and having long range cannons for Sieging.
The Interior starts with a cylinder shaped teleporter, which leads into a small room. The small room contains a seat and a circular computer and screen in front, with similar coloring to the outside.
- Balanced DPS, a combination of Spinal Cannons and high damage Laser Turrets.
- Balanced Health.
- Has high total health compared to other Battleships.
- Has little to no blind-spots.
- Great mobility for a Battleship at 0.57 Turn-speed.
- Easily shreds most BM Battleships and can take on some Dreadnoughts if the pilot is skilled enough.
- Extremely expensive for a Battleship, costing 500,000+ credits if every material is bought from the Mega Base. This is especially unreasonable considering most Dreadnoughts can outperform it with less than half the price.
- Slow acceleration.
- High warehouse level for a Battleship (most players experienced enough to afford this ship will already have enough space however).
- Inaccurate Turrets struggle to hit anything smaller than a Battlecruiser.
- Requires good spinal aim for effective hull damage.
- The quest to obtain its blueprint is a one-time deal, making it Limited.
- Be careful when using this ship, especially during war, as it costs more than most Dreadnoughts.
- Use the turrets to shred the shield of an opponent, and then focus on spinals once the target is Hulled.
- Only use it when you do not have Battleship loyalty or need a more maneuverable ship, since most Dreadnoughts and even high DPS Battleships like the Panther can be more effective.
- Use your cannons to easily finish off Hulled targets or steal kills.
- Taken offsale in an unknown version.
- Both spinals received an additional Large Cannon (for a total of 3 Large Cannons per spinal) in version .72e1
- Quest reactivated, price changed from 10,000 Uranium, 1 Alien Device, and 50,000 credits to 3,000 Uranium, 5,000 Alien Parts, 75 Plasma Batteries, and 40,000 credits in version .72e1
- Quest requirements slightly changed from 5,000 Alien Parts to one Alien Device, and 75 Plasma Batteries to 65 Plasma Batteries in version .72e1
- Re-enabled as a build menu ship in version .73c10, but now with additional material requirements, including a Nautilus Blueprint.
- Model archived by ap_ek, causing ship to be invisible in an unknown version.
- Ship no longer invisible due to a remodel made by robloxgold14 and Biokari .75a12
- Advanced Enclaves remodel by consumer of robloxgold14 .75a12
- Explosion size 60 ----> 450 in .75a12
- Added as a "secret" that requires a quest to build.
- Previously considered not worth it due to high price and limited combat capabilities.
- Can capture Myriad III in around 3 minutes.
- The quest giver for the Nautilus was previously found on a wreck 66k studs north of the Mega Base.
- The top Enclaves are larger than the bottom Enclaves.
- On 6/25/20 many Alien Parts were deposited into the Mega Base, resulting in the construction of many Nautiluses.
- The location of the Nautilus Blueprint quest is at Freedom Base, and the Thrust Components can be manufactured at the Leviathan wreck.