The Nisos is a balanced ship, mostly used in Battleship sieges.
The Nisos is a Battleship that that can do a lot of damage to shields. The Nisos is quite fast for its class, and has plenty of range from it's 2 Medium Energy Laces and 1 Heavy Laser.
You walk onto a teleporter, which leads to a small room with a desk, a chair, 3 screens, a picture of SuperChip15, and a model of an Alien Swarmer.
- Good speed, acceleration and maneuverability for a Battleship.
- Has great shield-breaking capabilities.
- Cheap cost compared to most Battleships.
- Nice mix of Alpha and DPS overall.
- Heavier turrets have great range.
- Good health pool.
- Despite the vulnerable backside, it is a very small blind spot.
- Low amounts of hull-damaging Turrets, and spinals are very ineffective against hull.
- Large target, easy to hit with Spinals.
- Vulnerable underside.
- Excellent team PvP choice.
- Remember to back down and retreat if you encounter a Dread or Battleship mostly based on hull.
- Using spinals are necessary to unlock this ship's full potential.
- 2 Heavy Power Defense Lasers were changed to 2 Super Power Defense Lasers in version .75a3.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Buffed in .66b, having its shields go from 2400 to 2750 and its hull from 2700 to 3000. It's two Light Lasers were replaced with two Medium Lasers and its Light Flak Cannon was replaced with a Medium Flak Cannon.
- 1 Medium Railgun, 2 Medium Lasers, 1 Heavy Cannon and 1 Heavy Railgun replaced with 1 Dual Medium Laser, 1 Medium Flak Cannon and 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers, 3 Large Phasers changed to 6 Large Phasers and received a remodel in version .70a.
- Explosion Size 80 ----> 290 .75a12
- The previous Nisos model was based off a ship from the game Faster Than Light. Said ship is also known as the Federation Cruiser B.
- It is also one of the least-known ships in the game, with most players unaware of its existence.
- Used to be a shield-breaker, but the Turrets were switched for the anti-hull variants.
- The current model was originally meant to be a Warlock remodel. Which explains the similiarities between them.
- Has unique Spinal sound effects.