The Nisos is a balanced ship, mostly used in Battleship sieges.
The Nisos is a Battleship that mostly does a lot of hull damage with its turrets. It also has Spinals that can do a lot of damage to the shields. It is pretty fast for its class. It was also the first ship to have a Heavy Cannon as a Turret.
- Good speed, acceleration and maneuverability for a Battleship.
- Has both shield and hull-damaging weapons.
- Cheap cost compared to most Battleships.
- Good health pool.
- Despite the vulnerable backside, it is a very small blind spot.
- Low amounts of shield-damaging Turrets.
- Large target, easy to hit with Spinals.
- Slightly lacking in health for its class.
- Vulnerable underside.
- Excellent team PvP choice.
- Remember to back down and retreat if you encounter a Dread or Battleship mostly based on the shield.
- Unless you are with a shield shredding ship, you must be good at using Spinals.
- 2 Heavy Power Defense Lasers were changed to 2 Super Power Defense Lasers in version .75a3.
- Remodeled in an unknown version.
- Buffed in .66b, having its shields go from 2400 to 2750 and its hull from 2700 to 3000. It's two Light Lasers were replaced with two Medium Lasers and its Light Flak Cannon was replaced with a Medium Flak Cannon.
- 1 Medium Railgun, 2 Medium Lasers, 1 Heavy Cannon and 1 Heavy Railgun replaced with 1 Dual Medium Laser, 1 Medium Flak Cannon and 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers, 3 Large Phasers changed to 6 Large Phasers and received a remodel in version .70a.
- Explosion Size 80 ----> 290 .75a12
- The previous Nisos model was based off a ship from the game Faster Than Light. Said ship is also known as the Federation Cruiser B.
- It is also one of the least-known ships in the game, with most players unaware of its existence.
- Used to be a shield-breaker, but the Turrets were switched for the anti-hull variants.
- The current model was originally meant to be a Warlock remodel. Which explains the similiarities between them.
- Has unique Spinal sound effects.