Removed from Game
This content used to be in the game but has since been removed or disabled.
This page contains incomplete images. If anyone can update the page with images from the front, sides, and back, please do so. Once the images have been corrected, this notice can be removed.
This page is a stub. You can help expand it by adding more information.
This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Nuclear Catalyst is a powerful Limited event Dreadnought that boasts heavy turret firepower sporting the American red white and blue .
It is also a reskin of the Catalyst for the Galaxy Fourth Of July 2021 Event.
The Nuclear Catalyst interior is no different from the Catalysts interior with a large red lining hallway into a circular room with the pilot seat along with three white screens.
- Rather high balanced turret damage output, making this an ideal support and siege ship.
- High overall HP with 15450 total HP.
- Like the Catalyst, it has above average maneuverability compared to build menu dreadnoughts, but falls short against other limited ships in its class.
- Good for brawling with other Dreadnoughts and event ships.
- High DPS compared to other dreadnoughts with 377 total DPS.
- Similar to its normal counterpart, it has a large blind spot underneath it.
- Extremely expensive coming in at a whopping 557,522 credits.
- Limited and most likely will be targeted in battle.
- Get under your opponents allowing all your turrets to fire and stopping enemies from getting in your blind spot.
- Travel in fleets, Enemies will target your limited and expensive ship.
- No logged changes