The Nuclear Catalyst is a powerful Limited event Dreadnought that boasts heavy turret firepower sporting the American red white and blue .
It is also a reskin of the Catalyst for the Galaxy Fourth Of July 2021 Event.
The Nuclear Catalyst interior is no different from the Catalysts interior with a large red lining hallway into a circular room with the pilot seat along with three white screens.
- Rather high balanced turret damage output, making this an ideal support and siege ship.
- High overall HP with 15450 total HP.
- Like the Catalyst, it has above average maneuverability compared to build menu dreadnoughts, but falls short against other limited ships in its class.
- Good for brawling with other Dreadnoughts and event ships.
- High DPS compared to other dreadnoughts with 377 total DPS.
- Similar to its normal counterpart, it has a large blind spot underneath it.
- Extremely expensive coming in at a whopping 557,522 credits.
- Limited and most likely will be targeted in battle.
- Get under your opponents allowing all your turrets to fire and stopping enemies from getting in your blind spot.
- Travel in fleets, Enemies will target your limited and expensive ship.
- No logged changes