The Oblivion is a powerful Super Capital Ship and is a powerful all-rounder.
The Oblivion is a powerful all-rounder Super Capital Ship. It is the third Super Capital to be added to the build menu. Its high health and high damage output allow it to take on most enemy ships effectively. It also comes with unique Rapid Fire Turrets which have a low reload time.
The Oblivion has a large profile, with the long length being attributed to two long "prongs" that extend from the mid-section of the ship; with the rear-section being larger in volume, housing all the engines and most of the orbital turret mounts. The detailing is of large variety, with the name of the ship in black on both the top and bottom of the front of the ship; and having a mostly gray color with some orange, green, pink, and minor team-color detailing mixed in. There is four "mo-hawk"-like protrusions on the mid/rear section of the ship, two of them being of a pink neon color which are on the top and bottom of the center of the ship; and the other two being of orange neon color located on the bottom of the rear section of the ship, at mirrored angles. The interior is a small circular room containing three pink-ish screens, a trash can and the pilot's seat. There is a secret teleporter approximately to the right of the center screen that leads to a secret shrine dedicated to Elon Musk. The center screen reads out: "Oblivion systems: ONLINE". The right screen is an animated screen, which is a constant scroll animation of a script in the Roblox Studio script editor. The left screen shows a silhouette of the ship itself. The trash can contains a picture of the Harvester, a currently retired ship.
- Good damage output for a Super Capital, thanks to the unique turrets and spinals.
- Fairly good mobility for it's size.
- Large health pool allows it to take a beating from enemy ships.
- Large explosion value of 1250.
- High Hull damage makes it great for finishing off crippled ships.
- Very versatile for a Super Capital. It can chase hulled ships, siege Starbases, and fight Capital Ships.
- Very large making it easy for Torpedoes, and inaccurate Turrets to hit you.
- Vulnerable underside.
- Its versatility means it doesn't excel at anything specific.
- 4,800 stud range on the Rapid Fire turrets, which is rather short for turrets of their size and type.
- Poor accuracy with the turrets makes fighting smaller ships (like some battleships or fast moving dreadnoughts like the Leviathan) from a distance difficult.
- Use in a fleet as Super Capitals will be targeted. Alone, a few powerful Capital Ships can destroy you.
- Use this ship to chase down crippled Capital Ships, as it has high hull damage output.
- Avoid swarms of small, agile ships; your turrets aren't accurate enough to hit and destroy them, on top of your size and maneuverability making easy for the swarms to stay in your blind-spots. Bring support ships if possible to protect yourself.
- Avoid fighting ships like the Astraeus which are able to use their long range and high alpha damage against you without support. This ship is capable of a lot, but do not forget that its range is rather limited.
- Added in .66b
- Disabled in .66b along with the other Super Capital Ships due to Weapons Part and Alien Part duplicating.
- Re-added in .66b with a cost of 5 million Credits instead of 2.5mil Credits, 33000 Uranium, and 1000 Silicate.
- Price nerfed to 2 million Credits in version .66b.
- Turret placement changed in version .66c.
- Added to the build menu, turret loadout changed, and acceleration/turn speed increased from 8/0.1 to 13/0.15 in version .72e1.
- Small torpedo spinals removed and 2 multi-gunned Huge Cannons added in place, 5 Huge Cannons decreased to 3 Huge Cannons and multi-gunned in version .75a5.
- Hull health increased from 10,000 to 10,750 in an unknown version.
- Turret armament changed from 2 Heavy Quantum Lasers, 2 Capital Triple Cannons, 1 Capital Triple Laser, 2 Huge Triple Cannons, and 2 Huge Triple Lasers to 2 Rapid Fire Quantum Lasers, 2 Rapid Fire Quantum Cannons, 2 Rapid Fire Cannons, and 2 Rapid Fire Lasers in an unknown version.
- The second super capital ship to have spinals.
- The ship contains a hidden room nicknamed by the galaxy player base the "Church of Musk". The teleporter for this secret area (while slightly buggy) can be found near the left screen. However, the room is currently broken and if a player teleports into it they become stuck and cannot move. Most of the time they are able to rotate to use the teleporter again but occasionally they get stuck and have to reset.
- The ship has alien text to the left and right of the hull-mounted turrets respectively, which translates to "KNEALL". Why this is here is completely unknown, however.