Jump to navigation Jump to search
On the back of the Orion is a teleporter that leads to a small room which contains nothing but the pilot's seat. The current model is partially broken due to an admin deleting several ship meshes.
- High-damaging Spinals.
- Decent support ship.
- Highest health of any non-event Cruiser.
- Quite maneuverable.
- Vulnerable bottom and sides.
- Slow for a Cruiser.
- Not much Turret firepower.
- Lack of Flak or Cannon Turrets, meaning you must use its Spinals in order to deal Hull damage.
- Large for a Cruiser.
- Escort larger ships for sieges and use its Small Cannons to kill attacking ships.
- Moderately effective against a single Alien Swarmer, but does not fare well against larger groups.