On the back of the Orion is a teleporter that leads to a small room which contains nothing but the pilot's seat. The current model is partially broken due to an admin deleting several ship meshes.
- High-damaging Spinals.
- Decent support ship.
- Highest health of any non-event Cruiser.
- A few light turrets to defend against small ships.
- Vulnerable bottom and sides.
- Slow for a Cruiser.
- Not much Turret firepower, they do not do much against capital ships.
- Lack of Flak or Cannon Turrets, meaning you must use its Spinals in order to deal Hull damage.
- Large for a Cruiser.
- Escort larger ships for sieges and use its Small Cannons to kill attacking ships.
- Moderately effective against a single Alien Swarmer, but does not fare well against larger groups.
- Use your Spinals to deal damage to capital ships, and your Turrets to attack small ships.
- Gains 2 Light Gatling Cannons replacing its Light Cannon and Light Flak Cannon and gained 1 Dual Medium Laser replacing 1 Small Cannon in version .75a3.
- Added 2 Medium Phasers ("G" Spinal) and changed Medium Laser to Dual Medium Laser in version .65b.