The Patriotic Defiance is an event re-skin of the Defiance for the 2019 4th of July event. It is a powerful Destroyer that deals very high damage with its Turrets and Spinals. It has the same exterior as the normal Defiance, but is instead mostly white with red and blue details to make it look patriotic.
The Patriotic Defiance shares its interior with its regular counterpart, but with a revamped red, white, and blue color scheme(?)
- High damage output for its class.
- Fast, maneuverable, and small.
- No blind spots.
- The Turrets are in a good position to simultaneously fire with Spinals.
- Needs good Spinal aim to do hull damage.
- Somewhat slow for a Destroyer, rivaling some Battlecruisers.
- If lost after the event you won't be able to get it back.
- Go for larger ships or Spinal based ships as you cannot deal with ships that use Light Turrets.
- Make sure to exploit the blind spots of larger and less mobile ships in order to deal the most damage without dying.
- The Patriotic Defiance is also useful for hunting Aliens with its many high-accuracy Turrets.
- Added in version .65b on July 5th as part of the 2019 Fourth of July event.
- It has 100 more hull than the Defiance.