The Patriotic Viper is a red, white, and blue recolor of the regular Viper. It has a glowing orange trail and a noticeable orange ball on the front of it, which is its own unique torpedo similar to the Hyperion's.
The Patriotic Viper has the same interior as its base ship, the Viper. The simple seat is still team-colored, and the rest of the cockpit remains gray.
- Fast speed makes it hard for spinals/turrets to hit you.
- Higher shield than the Viper.
- Insanely powerful spinals for its size, torpedo does ~ 300 damage.
- Will be a prime target for Pirates.
- Once it's destroyed, it's lost, FOREVER!
- Use the Patriotic Viper's high speed to avoid enemy fire.
- Swarm with the Patriotic Viper for insane damage output in a short amount of time.
- Added in version .65b on July 5th as part of the 2019 Fourth of July event.
- Was re-released during the 2020 Fourth of July event.
- Was re-released again in the 2021 Fourth of July event.
- Speed increased from 280 to 290 in a unknown version.
- 1 Small Torpedo buffed to 4 Small Torpedoes, speed nerfed from 290 to 280, and turnspeed nerfed from 0.56 to 0.45 in version .72f
- 4 Small Torpedoes nerfed to 2 Small Torpedoes in version .72f1(this update was not mentioned anywhere).
- The first Patriotic Viper to be destroyed was CVN83's to aaron9566.
- The Patriotic Viper's torpedo has a fire trail attached to it, making it very similar to the Hyperion's torpedo.