The Permafrost is a winter-themed Christmas Event 2019 added in the 1st Phase of the Christmas Event 2019 for Galaxy. The ship somewhat resembles other previous event ships like the Grim and is currently the cheapest Christmas event ship.
There is no interior, just a cockpit with a seat and a screen. Players enter through the windshield.
- Both energy and kinetic weaponry.
- Can rival the Aura.
- Weak against anything above a Destroyer.
- Will be targeted due to being a Limited Ship.
- Once you lose it, it can NEVER be recovered.
- Requires good Spinals aim to be effective in PvP.
- Low amount of total health.
Don't use it.
- Permafrost health increased to 1000/1000, spinals upclassed to Small, turret damage and range adjusted, speed increased in version .72f
- You need to kill aliens to get the snowflakes required to build this ship
- There are snow/ice particles seemingly flowing to the cabin.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a E class permit (310k credits) + 806 Sillicate, 568 Carbon, 400 Iridium along with 1058 manufacturing fee.