This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Permafrost is a Destroyer-class ship added during Galaxy's 2019 Christmas Event.
The Permafrost is a winter-themed Christmas Event 2019 added in the 1st Phase of the Christmas Event 2019 for Galaxy.
This ship excels at providing firepower support in fleets and diving ships with its insanely high firepower. It is able to effectively evade fire and dish out extreme damage with it's speed and agility in many situations.
The Permafrost is a rather, large destroyer that has a unique shape, resembling other previous event ships like the Grim. The cockpit is a small cabin located inside a ring of arms and many turrets orbiting around it. The ship's detailing also has icy spikes around it and there are snow/ice particles seemingly flowing to the cabin.
The interior is a small cockpit with a detailed, icy chair, and 2 control panels displaying the text: "Making a List..." and "Checking it twice...".
- Is effective against both shields and hull.
- Good health for a destroyer.
- The highest damage output of its class, higher than some Dreadnoughts.
- Rapid-fire and accurate turrets makes it effective against both Small and Capital ships.
- 100% Drift Percentage makes it good at evading shots and consistently pointed to your target.
- Rather large size makes it easier to hit with spinals.
- Requires good Spinal aim to be effective in PvP.
- Extremely expensive for a Destroyer, requiring a Class D Permit
- Will be targeted due to being a Limited Ship.
- Use your speed and 100% drift to your advantage to dodge as much incoming fire as possible.
- Use the high firepower on this ship to Dive and chase down vulnerable or isolated Capital Ships.
- This ship is good for Pirating bigger Miners and Freighters.
- Beware of any explosions from ships you destroy; Your low health will lead to a quick destruction if you don’t pay attention.
- Always try to hit your spinals, they account for a large portion of your DPS.
- Avoid going too close to a Capital Ship, as you will have a hard time hitting your Spinals and their Turrets will shred you.
- Be wary when attacking ships larger than Dreadnoughts as their powerful weaponry could easily tear you apart.
- Know when to retreat, this ship is very costly for its class and isn’t worth losing.
- Permafrost health increased to 1000/1000, spinals upclassed to Small, turret damage and range adjusted, speed increased in version .72f
- You used to need to kill Aliens during the Christmas Event to get the Snowflakes (10) required to build this ship