- Strong Shields.
- Turns faster than most battleships.
- No weapons.
- It was the length of two Apocalypses and is extremely easy to hit.
- Its Top Speed is quite low considering its other maneuverability stats.
- Fly around in a massive unarmed warship and mock the size of other ships.
- Dodge Spinals with grace with its abnormal turn rate.
- Tank all damage with its absurd shield health.
- It's health used to be overpowered until V6, having had 260,000 before getting nerfed to 5000/5000, before getting another buff with the V8 Model that gave it 900,000.
- The previous designs of this ship were the Ares, U.S.S. Enterprise (Star Trek: ToS), ASF Shiden II, and U.S.S. Vengeance (Star Trek: Into Darkness)
- It's V8 remodel had the most HP out of any ship in the game at a whopping 900,000 until the addition of the Spectating Ship and Chad Swarmer.
- Removed along with most of the Admin Ships in version .62a1.
- The Phalanx has had 7 different speeds: 1500, 500, 450, 425, 3000, 8000, and finally 40.
- The second version of this ship was extremely buggy, and 3 more fixes had to be pushed out by oShadowWarrioro before he could get it to actually work right.
- After testing, a person from 0% Loyalty who spawned this ship, if they accelerate while not in endgame, would have had 3% Loyalty by the time it reached full speed in its final model
- The ship itself has been updated a total of 9 times in its history, despite being a recent addition.