The Pirated Grievion shares the same model as the original Grievion, but is made almost entirely out of wood. It has actual pirate ship cannons lining the side, along with Flak Cannons, and has dark black side wings.
The interior of the Pirated Grievion is similar to the layout of the Grievion, but is also made entirely out of wood. The cargo containers near the front are replaced with pirate treasure chests. It also contains an easter egg in one of the walls.
- Much more health compared to its normal counterpart(the Grievion).
- Much faster firing spinals compared to its normal counterpart.
- Equipped with a near-unique set of pirate-themed turrets, giving this ship good turret firepower.
- Limited event ship makes it a prime target for trophy hunters or pirates.
- Expensive for its class.
- Use this to pirate isolated Miners or Freighters, but be weary when doing so as you are an attention-grabbing target.
- Added in the Halloween Event 2018. (version .65a)
- Received a remodel, health increased from 1,700/1,650 Shield/Hull HP to 3,100/2,900, turret loadout changed from 4 Light Flak Cannons, 2 Light Lasers, and 2 Medium Lasers to 5 Light Hijacked Gatling Cannons, 1 Pirated Heavy Laser, 1 Pirated Medium laser, and 1 Pirated Light Laser, Spinals changed from 6 Medium Cannons to 12 Small Cannons, Spinal firing interval adjusted to 0.05 seconds, Top Speed increased from 110 to 200, Acceleration increased from 10 to 25, and Turn Speed increased from 0.45 to 0.58 in version .75a5.
- Like the original Grievion, there's a hidden room in front of the lower room.
- A photo of the Grievion, the regular buildable counterpart to the Pirated Grievion is shown below.
- Was released again in the new "Limited Edition (Permits)" Build menu, in version .72f. It can be obtained for a D class permit (675k credits) + 2367 Sillicate, 1781 Carbon, 1219 Iridium, 24 Adamantite, 106 Palladium, 36 Titanium, and 36 Quantium.