This article describes an NPC ship. For the player ship with the same appearance and without any turret, see Preos Egg.
An egg-shaped ship with phasers that spawns every 45 minutes in a server and only needs one player to spawn.
- Summons all aliens on the server when attacked.
- Cannot be lured, as it does not give chase to players.
- Can not warp.
- Spawns every 45 min.
- 45 Preos Bits
- 1 Embryo (rarely 2 embryos)
- Destroy all other aliens before attacking the egg, as a fleet of hatchlings and juveniles can do massive damage.
- Use Wasps to attack the Plagued Preos Egg and get the Hatchlings and Juveniles to focus on you, then warp to a high-level Starbase and let it kill the Hatchlings and Juveniles. Once the Egg is alone or has little Hatchlings on the map, spawn a ship to kill the Egg.
- Spawn time reduced from 90 minutes to 45 minutes, amount of Preos Bits increased from 45 to 10, amount of Embryos reduced from 2 to 1, gained the ability to drop 2 Embryos instead of 1 in version .74b4.