The Prototype X/1 is a miniature version of the Prototype X-1 with much weaker stats but very high maneuverability. It uses the same model but otherwise behaves like a Battlecruiser with its decent DPS and size.
The interior matches the original Prototype X-1, with a miniature hallway leading up to a miniature pilot's seat that the player almost completely covers up while sitting on.
- Very high speed and acceleration.
- Excellent mobility and maneuverability.
- Great hull breaker and DPS for a battlecruiser.
- All turrets are able to be fired at once.
- Low health, unable to face an Alien Punisher head-on.
- Large size and an easy target.
- Whole armament is for hull damage, absolutely horrible at shield damage.
- Slow acceleration and deceleration in comparison to its high speed.
- Considered a very valuable target as it is one of the few ships with "Prototype" in its name.
- Low cargo hold.
- This ship should never face anything more significant than a battleship due to its low health, you should be aiming towards other battlecruisers and smaller ships, maybe even enemy planets.
- Using its high speed and agility, one should get into the blind spot of the enemy ship and use the hit and run strategy, where you shoot and you get out of its range.
- This ship is off-sale and permanently unobtainable, so it should be kept as a trophy rather than a combat craft.
- Added in version .75
- Removed from the game a couple of days later in .75
- Converted into a battlecruiser and given a complete overhaul by developers.
- Was completely removed from your inventory in version (please add in)
- On its first release, the ship was only available on the build menu for 10 minutes, making one of the most scarcely available ships in the game.
- In its second and latest release, the Prototype X/1 was available on the build menu for around 3 hours, still significantly limiting its availability.
- The ship was scheduled to be deleted by the releaser Teentitans but this idea was scrapped and the ship is scheduled for a nerf instead.
- The Prototype X/1 was previously a frigate but converted into a battlecruiser for unknown reasons