Prototype X - 2
It can be obtained by paying 2,000,000/200,000 credits to the Alien quest giver, found by accessing a red teleporter pad on the top of the Mega Base.
The interior is identical to that of the Prototype X-2, with a metal door leading to a seat with a screen with "WELCOME, USER" written on it.
- Balanced weaponry
- Good, if not above average, health for a battleship
- Good shield breaking capabilities
- Damage output is surprisingly high at 450+ DPS combined.
- Great, if not ridiculous, turn rate.
- High speed
- No hull-breaking turrets
- Lasers have a long reload time
- Speed reduces accuracy
- Very expensive at 200k/2m credits; considered by most buyers to be a waste of money.
- Limited, meaning it cannot be regained once lost.
- Was removed along with Prototype X/1 in version .75a10. Players who owned this ship and/or the X/1 was refunded.
- Use in swarms against bigger ships; got enough health and firepower to solo the Punisher
- Attack from underneath the enemy for shield breaking, and then attack head-on when opponent is hulled.
- Don't engage in any boss like scenarios since that won't end well due to its low health.
- This version of the X-2 is considered a battleship.
- Similar to other quest ships for April Fools', the quest required a large amount of credits at 2,000,000, but only costed 200,000 credits. However, it would take the 2,000,000 credits if the player had them.
- Quest giver's location for it is assumed to be (after teleporting from the Mega Base) in the Kneall Stronghold.
- Presumed to be a late April Fools' Day ship as a counterpart to the Prototype X/1/