Not to be confused with the Raptor
The Rapture is a strangely-shaped Carrier with many odd, mystical-looking decorations placed around the ship. It features four arced structures that come to a point past the back of the ship and a thinner nose area that connects to Starbase docking points.
The entrance is a teleporter shaped like an elongated sphere located in a small tunnel in the nose. This takes players to the fighter bay. On the roof of the hangar, it says "Release the Seventh Seal".
At the end of the hangar is a larger teleporter that leads to bridge.
The Rapture has a nice fighter bay with fancy pillars and decorations.
The bridge contains a big screen in front of the pilot's seat and a clear floor with a reactor core under the pilot's seat.
- High health and Heavy Siege Railguns give it the ability to tank fire and attack during Sieges, especially against hulled bases.
- Somewhat cheap for a Carrier.
- Essentially a siege Dreadnought with fighters.
- Heavy Siege Railguns, and Super LR Lasers give it decent long-range firepower.
- Highest alpha damage for a Carrier thanks to the heavy-hitting, long-range turrets.
- Somewhat vulnerable bottom.
- Huge blind spots, requiring accurate aiming for all Turrets to have a line of sight.
- Shield and Hull damage are not balanced, as it mostly relies on its Frenzies to do shield damage.
- It is large and slow, making it an easy target to hit.
- Has a hard time defeating smaller Ships without its Fighters.
- Do not engage an enemy base without the help of your Fighter pilots or allied ships.
- Work with your Fighters and tank while your Fighters dish out shield damage.
- Tell your teammates to fly the Frenzies in groups so they will be more effective, as there are only six(Or, spend Robux on obtaining 6 AI Fighters).
- Never go alone without your faction using your Fighters. Without support, you could be ambushed with ease.
- Use the ship to tank for your fleet Starbases or Planets in Siege situations.
- Watch out for experienced fleets that want to destroy you.
- If you are far enough away, you can snipe people at ungodly ranges.
- Use this ship's high alpha damage to decimate smaller Freighters or Miners, since those have low resistance to damage.
- Health increased from 6000/6750 to 6500/9000, 2 Heavy Lasers replaced with 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers in version .68d.
- Heavy Point Defense Lasers replaced with Heavy LR Lasers, 2 Medium Railguns replaced with 2 Heavy Railguns, shield increased from 6500 to 7500 in version .73b3
- Fighter loadout changed from 6 Frenzies to 3 Strikers and 3 Frenzies(someone please confirm that this change wasn't done in the same version as the one right above), Turret Loadout changed from 4 Medium Railguns, 2 Heavy Railguns, and 2 Heavy LR Lasers to 5 Heavy Siege Railguns and 3 Super LR Lasers, Shield and Hull health changed from 7,500/9,000 to 9,500/8,500 respectively, and Cargo Hold nerfed from 150 to 10 in version .74b14(?).
- The interior of the Rapture contains many strange, eye-shaped symbols.
- Can easily solo a level 2 base with no defense and only 2 deployed fighters.
- In the chamber where the fighters are located it states "Release The Seventh Seal" on the ceiling.
- The Rapture resembles the rear end of a Covenant CSO class supercarrier from Halo.
- The Rapture has the highest alpha owned by a carrier.
- The Rapture shares many similarities with the Judgement like it's high alpha damage and low dps.(without fighters at least)