Not to be confused with the Reaper.
The Reaver is a light, cheap, and reliable Cruiser Class ship. It has two light flak turrets, two light lasers, and two small cannons. It is very nimble and has good maneuverability. It is also partly known for its luxurious interior. Its cost makes it viable to disposable usage for the few richer players, while still being cost friendly to newer players.
The interior starts with an airlock room with its power reactor on the right wall. Past that is a hallway with two pieces of artwork on the left, the Frion artwork and Reaver blueprints, with a table on the right with a phone on top of it which displays the Galaxy Discord server with two chairs on either side of the table. Past that is a counter on the right with a coffee maker and a sink. On the opposite side of the counter is a bed with a floating teal screen and shelving of more artwork above it and past that is a computer on the left and a refrigerator on the right. Into the next room is the cockpit containing the pilot seat and a detailed display.
The text found above the refrigerator originates from this message on the Discord server. It states “Reaver attacc, Reaver protecc, but most importantly... it provides snacc.”
- Very high maneuverability and good speed.
- Good turret layout, great for attacking all kinds of ships.
- Can dish out high hull damage.
- Affordable price.
- Very high acceleration.
- Rather low health, this ship can't take much punishment.
- Heavily relies on Spinal Weaponry to deal considerable damage.
- Harder to finish hull, as there are two more small Phasers than Cannons.
- Great as a cheap support craft, though if you're looking for firepower there are other better ships, such as the Sixfold.
- It fares decently against one or two Fighters but be careful with them as a group of them can take you down if you don't warp away.
- Have this ship face the opponent so all the weapons can shoot it.
- Never go fight alone against bigger ships.
- Remodeled in .64f (original version shown below).
The original Reaver model.
- Received four Small Phasers ("G" Spinal) in version .65b.
- The original description refers to it as a Mini-Hawklight, even though it's two classes lower.
- "Also known as a mini-hawklight, this ship can get to the battle quickly and turn the outcome of battle."
- Certain players refer to it as the "Reav".