The Retro Centurion is a limited version of the original Centurion, featuring the ship's original model and a slightly buffed weapon loadout.
The interior of the Retro Centurion is made up of two rooms, with one room containing a small bedroom with bunk beds, and the other room containing the pilot's seat. Both of these rooms are connected by a short hallway.
- No Shield-focused damage.
- Landing the Torpedo in combat may be difficult.
- Rather slow for a Destroyer.
- Expensive for a ship of its class.
- Use your medium torpedo, (8k) to siege bases from a distance.
- Make sure a fleet is protecting you during a siege.
- No logged changes.
- The only Destroyer with a medium torpedo.