This ship is a limited ship, and could only be acquired for a limited time or it has since become limited.
You lose it forever once it is destroyed, or otherwise has limited availability on the Limited Build Menu.
The Retro Centurion is a limited replica of the original Destroyer-Class Centurion added during the Retro Ship Event 2020.
The Retro Centurion is a limited version of the original Centurion, featuring the ship's original model and a significantly more powerful weapon loadout.
The interior of the Retro Centurion is made up of two rooms, with one room being a small bedroom with bunk beds, and the other room containing the pilot's seat. Both of these rooms are connected by a short hallway.
- Devastating Hull damage output.
- High health for a Destroyer.
- Has a Medium Torpedo, making this ship a good early torpedo sieger.
- Retro Light Flak Cannons provide some protection against small ships.
- Below average Shield damage.
- Landing the Torpedo in combat may be difficult.
- Rather slow for a Destroyer.
- Expensive for a ship of its class.
- Large profile for a Destroyer, especially broadside, making it easy to hit.
- Will be targeted more due to it being a Limited ship.
- Use your medium Torpedo to siege bases from a distance (10k).
- Make sure a fleet is protecting you during a siege.
- In combat, try to land your Spinals; they account for a huge portion of the ship's DPS.
- Avoid ships with high-accuracy Turrets like the Ampharos, as they will shred you.
- Finish off crippled targets with your high hull damage.
- No logged changes.