The Retro Cyclops is a limited version of the original Cyclops featuring the ship's original model and weapon loadout. Unlike the current version of the Cyclops, the Retro Cyclops is a Siege ship, though it can still do well in PvP.
The interior of the Retro Cyclops consists of two nice-looking rooms. One room contains four sofas, and the other room contains another four sofas alongside two tables. The pilot's seat is at the front of the 2nd room.
- Large, balanced health pool allows it to take a beating from enemy ships.
- Long range Turrets allow it to attack targets from a distance.
- Very high Turret firepower; its high alpha damage (especially towards hull) and relatively low reload speed are a deadly combination.
- Large cargo hold.
- Good overall maneuverability.
- Top mounted Turrets allow it to fire on enemy vessels and starbases from below.
- Small for a Dreadnought.
- Inaccurate Turrets leave it prone to swarms.
- Vulnerable bottom and rear.
- Its expensive cost and Limited classification make it a huge target for pirates.
- Stay under ships as much as possible, letting all your Turrets fire.
- Siege Starbases from afar (8k) with your Heavy Alpha Railguns.
- Use it as you would use an Apocalypse.
- Hull increased from 4000 to 6900 in version .68e.
- Explosion Size 125 ----> 900 .75a12