The Retro Cyclops is a limited version of the original Cyclops featuring the ship's original model and weapon loadout. Unlike the current version of the Cyclops, the Retro Cyclops is a Siege ship, though it can still do well in PvP.
The interior of the Retro Cyclops consists of two nice-looking rooms. One room contains four sofas, and the other room contains another four sofas alongside two tables. The pilot's seat is at the front of the 2nd room.
- Large health pool allows it to take a beating from enemy ships.
- Long range Turrets allow it to attack from a distance.
- Large cargo hold.
- Top mounted Turrets allow it to fire on enemy vessels and starbases from below.
- Very sluggish.
- Extremely low DPS.
- Inaccurate Turrets leave it prone to swarms.
- Vulnerable bottom and rear.
- It's a limited ship, so you can't get it back if you lose it.
- Limited ships are targeted more frequently.
- No Spinals.
- Stay under ships as much as possible, letting all your Turrets fire.
- Stay 7.5k away and let your turrets destroy Starbases during sieges.
- Use it as you would use an Apocalypse.
- Hull increased from 4000 to 6900 in version .68e.